Photo

Gaïa 2: Más Allá del Espejo (Gaia 2: Beyond the Mirror)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DamiFides

DamiFides

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:49 PM

When will there be an English translation of this book? Or has Edge completely forgot about the English market since Core Exxet Revised was never released?

• iruleatgames likes this

#2 EvilChildren

EvilChildren

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:32 AM

http://cipher-studio...hp?topic=9269.0

"Gaia II is expected to be released in English at the moment the game will be ready."
"For Core Exxet we have to ask more on FFG forums, so they can see peoples interest."

Remember that Anima Studios still loves us, it's Fantasy Flight Games that doesn't care so much about the English Anima market. Which is why we need to show more love for it!

Edited by EvilChildren, 02 July 2014 - 03:36 AM.

• iruleatgames likes this

#3 iruleatgames

iruleatgames

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:16 PM

Indeed.  I really want this to be released.  I literally made an account so I could post on this (and Core Exxet) because I would totally buy 10 copies.  No joke.  Please release the translations!  Thank you.

#4 Stilgar

Stilgar

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:00 PM

Gaia 2 would be the next purchase I make.  I enjoyed reading the first source book.  They did an excellent job creating and developing this game world.  It was chock full of adventure ideas and back ground material!  I vote for an english translation!

#5 Sebastian Traitor

Sebastian Traitor

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:05 AM

Setting books are the best of this project.

#6 greystroke

greystroke

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 05:11 PM

This books needs to be translated I must own it .I loved the first one apart from the random non translated bits but still I will buy a copy in English if I have the chance day of release if possible

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS