• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 MyNeighbourTrololo

MyNeighbourTrololo

• Members
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 02:26 AM

Lol, are you drunk?

Regardless, there is turtling. Taking it slow, not rushing from stage to stage while you develop the army of allies, keeping threat in the staging somewhat equal to your questing willpower.

If there was no turtling, then Nightmare Carrock would not receive this 1 progress per turn thingy.

• PsychoRocka likes this

#22 booored

booored

• Members
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:06 AM

no.. that would be something else.

Turteling is a common term used in many games and ALWAYS means the same thing. Staying put and not expanding or attacking or doing anything outside your "shell". This is a term in so many games it is not open to debate.

In this game you ALWAYS have to quest, go out of the shell... so there is no turteling.

Saying it is is just ignorant at worst and at best someone trying to sound smart by using a gaming term they herd once but do not understand.

Edited by booored, 13 July 2014 - 03:39 AM.

"People should be less concerned about whether they are being insulted and more concerned if it is the truth"

#23 MyNeighbourTrololo

MyNeighbourTrololo

• Members
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:24 AM

Whatever makes you sleep at night, mate :lol:

#24 booored

booored

• Members
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:25 AM

Good comeback.. I like it when you realize you are wrong and try to make joke about it to cover it up.. pretty pathetic.
"People should be less concerned about whether they are being insulted and more concerned if it is the truth"

#25 MyNeighbourTrololo

MyNeighbourTrololo

• Members
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:29 AM

Good comeback.. I like it when you realize you are wrong and try to make joke about it to cover it up.. pretty pathetic.

Keep repeating that I'm wrong and it will come true for sure  :lol:

#26 booored

booored

• Members
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:37 AM

exactly.. you got no argument so you just sit there and act all petulant like a little girl stamping your foot and going "yeah huh it is !!!". I mean you do this all the time in threads.. you say a buch of total bull and when everyone shows you how wrong you are you either get like this, or get abusive. It isn't even funny.. just more.. I dunno.. sad I guess.

So you can reply as many times as you like with 1 sentence comments that have no bearing on your point all you like... doesn't change the facts. So go ahead.. do it again, i dare ya!!

Edited by booored, 13 July 2014 - 03:40 AM.

#27 MyNeighbourTrololo

MyNeighbourTrololo

• Members
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:41 AM

This is extremely funny, coming from someone like you :lol:

#28 booored

booored

• Members
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:44 AM

nice! knew you couldn't resist! So predictable. Go again!

#29 MyNeighbourTrololo

MyNeighbourTrololo

• Members
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:55 AM

Not another wall of text? Meh...  :(

#30 PsychoRocka

PsychoRocka

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:24 AM

Edited by PsychoRocka, 14 July 2014 - 07:10 AM.

#31 MyNeighbourTrololo

MyNeighbourTrololo

• Members
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:44 AM

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/CMNry4PE93Y?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/CMNry4PE93Y?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

That's quite a link you have there!  :lol:

#32 booored

booored

• Members
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:26 AM

He meant this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS