Orange County, CA - Returning Player

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ZenClix

ZenClix

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:33 PM

I hope this is not an inappropriate post.  I am an enthusiastic Netrunner fan, but had to take an extended break from the game recently.  My schedule has finally relaxed somewhat and so I am hoping to get back into this great game.  I am still not always able to regularly attend league and tournament events, so I was hoping to get back into the swing through casual one-on-one games with local players.  Are there any players in the greater Orange County area interested in supplementing their formal events with private one-on-one games as well?

Thank you very much. 

#2 ShuRiKen

ShuRiKen

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:12 PM

I'm down.  There's this casual table top group that meets every Saturday at the Bellflower Library on Flower St, right near the 605 and 91 freeways.  Dunno how close that is to you, but I always bring my Netrunner decks just in case.  The club meets from 12noon until 6pm and we get reserved seating for any games we want to play.  Very fun, very mellow.

#3 paradox23

paradox23

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:29 AM

Thursday nights at Dice House Games in Fullerton has a pretty big turn out for league, and casual play.

#4 ZenClix

ZenClix

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:22 AM

Thank you both, much appreciated!!

#5 Ohbeone

Ohbeone

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:12 AM

I am in South County (Lake Forest/Irvine/Mission Viejo area) and just bought the core set.  I haven't even played a game yet but might get a chance to tonight.  There are two places here that we can probably start up a meetup.  Either Game Master in Laguna Hills Mall or Comic Quest. Both right off the 5 freeway at El Toro road.  Would anyone be interested?

#6 ZenClix

ZenClix

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:53 PM

Ohbeone,

Yes, I'd be interested.  Have you had a chance to play the game yet?  I'd actually enjoy playing Core Set only decks as a refresher.  PM me if you're also interested in setting up some private games.  Thanks!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS