Tallahassee Players?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KingTheoden

KingTheoden

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:48 AM

Both my roommate and I have picked up the game and are trying to find a meta in Tallhassee. I've talked to the owner of Secret Headquarters and he says many people have been buying the ships and are threatening starting a league. I asked him further about what would become of this and he said he will announce something along the lines of a night designated to play x-wing he said possibly Thursdays and if enough people attend he will continue the X-wing night.

My last trip to Gamescape revealed two other players who sadly I did not get to play with that day but did they both had enough ships for competitive play and have a want to play. 

There seems to be a relatively small interest in the game here but none of the stores here support league play or FFG events. If there are any lurkers here who also reside in Tallahassee Florida PLS REPOND.

3 X-Wings 2 Z-95s 1 HWK-290 1 B-Wing 1 E-Wing

#2 WarLax

WarLax

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:43 AM

I'm a little late, but I'm a "former" X-wing player from Orlando.  I compulsively continue to buy most of the components, but I haven't played in Tally due to there not really being much interest.  So, that said, I have not played in a good while, but I would be interested in trying to fit some games in should a group crop up.

#3 KingTheoden

KingTheoden

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:52 PM

Do you live in Tallahassee now? 

Secret Headquarters here started their weekly "Space Wing" night every Thursday 7-9PM. The local meta consists of 6 players at the moment. I'm always looking for someone to play against but with the Fall semester coming up I'm not sure how flaky we'll be.

If you don't live in Tallahassee there's a bunch of places around you that I see tournaments and LFGs on here. 

We have a Tallahassee wargaming/boardgaming facebook group if you want to pm your name or something. 

3 X-Wings 2 Z-95s 1 HWK-290 1 B-Wing 1 E-Wing

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS