Core Exxet

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 kplate

kplate

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 11:36 PM

Please post in here if you want this book to come out in english, maybe if they see we all want the new core book they will finally bring it out for us.

#2 EvilChildren

EvilChildren

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:55 AM

I'll shout on here, but my pessimism is telling me that even if this becomes the biggest thread of FFG it still won't happen. They don't care enough.

#3 Hiyouren

Hiyouren

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:05 AM

I'm all for any attempt to have that book translated. Even if someone were to do a kickstarter for it, I'd back it. (I'd do it but I don't speak Spanish)

#4 Raybras

Raybras

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:17 PM

this needs to be a thing. please translate into english

#5 tarrant12

tarrant12

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:47 AM

I guarantee if they translated it I would buy it. Why? because I love this game and have every book sitting on a shelf and I couldn't stand not having the up to date rules. Heck I'd buy the PDF too, just for good measure

#6 Drake Masters

Drake Masters

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:43 PM

I'd buy more anima if it came out.  Within our 5 person anima group we have 3 full sets of anima books!

#7 Smilingknight

Smilingknight

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:58 AM

I want a copy of it. It would make things easier than looking up fan translations

#8 cdcace

cdcace

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:36 PM

I'll give a shout out, Ive got all the books, all the pdfs, 2 copies of the base book even the tactics rule book for the lore in it. If they released the Core Exxet, without a doubt I would buy it, including the PDF.

#9 greystroke

greystroke

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:36 PM

count me in I really want this done, I own all the books and some in PDF as well

#10 Rapier

Rapier

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:35 AM

I would buy.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS