Vassal 2014 Galactic Cup: livecast schedule

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 sozin

sozin

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:46 AM

Argh, Flash :-(  I am sorry guys, wish it was easier.  Maybe I'll switch of of Twitch after this GC ends ...

Dom won his game last night so we are on to the finals of the Galactic Cup! The final game hasn't been scheduled yet. Here's last night's game:

Part One: http://www.twitch.tv...sky/b/554630883 
Part Two: http://www.twitch.tv...sky/b/554650619

#62 sozin

sozin

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:49 AM

The finals of the Galactic Cup between agedsuperdave and Dom will be broadcasted on Saturday, August 9th at 8 pm CST! Joining me in the broadcast booth will be Galactic Cup tournament director Mr Froggies, and a player to be named. 

As usual, the audio only feed will be on mixlr, and the audio/video feed will be on twitch (requires Flash). 

BTW, I posted the Dom-v-Rekkon semi final game on youtube; here's part one and part two.

See you there!

• mrfroggies and Texx like this

#63 sozin

sozin

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 07:13 PM

we're live!  mixlr.com/sozin for audio, and twitch.tv/sozinsky for audio/video!

#64 GiraffeandZebra

GiraffeandZebra

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:29 PM

The finals of the Galactic Cup between agedsuperdave and Dom will be broadcasted on Saturday, August 9th at 8 pm CST! Joining me in the broadcast booth will be Galactic Cup tournament director Mr Froggies, and a player to be named. 
As usual, the audio only feed will be on mixlr, and the audio/video feed will be on twitch (requires Flash). 

BTW, I posted the Dom-v-Rekkon semi final game on youtube; here's part one and part two.

See you there!

You don't actually need flash to watch the live feed. Just the twitch replays.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS