Vassal 2014 Galactic Cup: livecast schedule

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 sozin

sozin

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:49 AM

The finals of the Galactic Cup between agedsuperdave and Dom will be broadcasted on Saturday, August 9th at 8 pm CST! Joining me in the broadcast booth will be Galactic Cup tournament director Mr Froggies, and a player to be named. 

As usual, the audio only feed will be on mixlr, and the audio/video feed will be on twitch (requires Flash). 

BTW, I posted the Dom-v-Rekkon semi final game on youtube; here's part one and part two.

See you there!

• mrfroggies and Texx like this

#62 sozin

sozin

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 07:13 PM

we're live!  mixlr.com/sozin for audio, and twitch.tv/sozinsky for audio/video!

#63 GiraffeandZebra

GiraffeandZebra

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:29 PM

The finals of the Galactic Cup between agedsuperdave and Dom will be broadcasted on Saturday, August 9th at 8 pm CST! Joining me in the broadcast booth will be Galactic Cup tournament director Mr Froggies, and a player to be named. 
As usual, the audio only feed will be on mixlr, and the audio/video feed will be on twitch (requires Flash). 

BTW, I posted the Dom-v-Rekkon semi final game on youtube; here's part one and part two.

See you there!

You don't actually need flash to watch the live feed. Just the twitch replays.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS