• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Mexorlon

Mexorlon

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:57 AM

Heya

Here is an idea for FFG...release all your action cards etc (everyrhing you made) as pdf...I would love to have backups of my cards, my players would love to look at the cards at home..(my cards stay With me "grumpy gm says")

I know you have released a bit in players guide...but release it all...please

Squeeze the last Buck out of the licence...It might even give a rebirth of this great game!!!

So FFG try something new...listen to us..you fan base...

(If im the only one who think this is a good idea..the just ignore me, as always 😝)

Edited by Mexorlon, 17 June 2014 - 08:45 AM.

• Emirikol, LordPasty, ragnar63 and 3 others like this

#2 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:00 AM

We need a players guide 2, and creature guide 2.

• k7e9 likes this

#3 k7e9

k7e9

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:04 AM

It's a good idea.

At the very least the PDF-versions of the different books should have included the careers, actions, talents etc that was included in the associated box.

#4 Mexorlon

Mexorlon

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:41 AM

We need a players guide 2, and creature guide 2.

Yep that would do just fine

It's a good idea.

At the very least the PDF-versions of the different books should have included the careers, actions, talents etc that was included in the associated box.

yep that would have been the best way...but I will take it anyway I can get it...if you know what i mean

#5 Emirikol

Emirikol

• Members
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:37 PM

PG2 might have to be a fan project.

#6 Emirikol

Emirikol

• Members
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:38 PM

Speaking of, here is a summary of those later actions as well as the missing pages from your Creature Guide (demo and missing vault entries):  https://dl.dropboxus...t and demos.pdf

#7 valvorik

valvorik

• Members
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:12 PM

It would make purchasing boxed set pdfs make lots more sense and give them more "after-legacy" sales the way money is still made selling 2nd edition pdfs.

#8 Yepesnopes

Yepesnopes

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:04 AM

I have all the cards (but the grey wizard pod and the necromancer pod) scanned as jpeg, I don't know if I can share this with you guys without violating hundreds of copyright rules, but if you want I have them in a dropbox folder.

The Book of the Asur - High Elf fan supplement

The Dark Side - Witches, Warlocks, Dark Magic and more

Secrets of the Anvil - Advanced Dwarf careers and runes

Dice statistics calculator for SW EotE

#9 jondifool

jondifool

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:28 AM

The biggest miss or, i would call it the biggest letdown,  is not having the fifth class set, that for rogue, thiefs, and so on, with stuff for forging an criminal empire, and flesh out the criminal and/or demagogic careers combined with skaven/the horned rat lore.

That would at least leave the product line somehow look rounded up  for 3 edition. We already have priest, wizards, nobles and warriors, combined with the 4 ruinous powers. The horned rat serves as the 5 faction in the expansion to the boardgame chaos in the old world, and is the obvious choice when looking for a 5 th power that threaten to destroy the empire.

Anything they have of actions, characters careers i really want to see in a pdf. ( i know of LBF7 (i think) theme of the criminal empire! thats a little comfort that it exsist!)

• Emirikol likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS