4 replies to this topic

#1 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

The Uncanny One

• Members
  • 1,506 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:36 PM

http://teamcovenant....join-us-or-die/

Check out the new Sith objective set, The Second Phase, featuring the Dark Trooper Legion! Thanks, Team Covenant, for putting out this video. And thanks FFG for the pre-release spoils!

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#2 Rogue 4

Rogue 4

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:56 PM

Awesome set!

The second phase x2
Killing cold x2
Executor arrives x2

What else?

Edited by Rogue 4, 16 June 2014 - 12:56 PM.

• FliptheForce likes this

Millennium Falcon, Rebel Transport, Tantive IV, A-Wing x2, B-wing, E-Wing, X-wing x4, Y-wing, Z95 Headhunter x2, HWK-290, TIE Fighter x 5, TIE Advanced x1, TIE Bomber, x1, TIE Interceptor x1, TIE Defender, TIE Phantom,  Imperial Aces, Slave I, Lambda Shuttle

#3 CaliAlpha

CaliAlpha

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:02 PM

Awesome set!

The second phase x2
Killing cold x2
Executor arrives x2

What else?

Thanks Team Covenant for the video.

You can add x2 Vader's Fist for more troopers. 1x Wampa neutral objective as well as 1x of the other Hoth neutral that has the Snowtroopers. I am blanking out on the names at the moment.

• Rogue 4 likes this

Current LCG collection

/////Star Wars: The Card Game\\\\\/////Android: Netrunner\\\\\/////Warhammer 40k: Conqeust (soon)\\\\\

#4 JMCB

JMCB

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:49 PM

Awesome set!

The second phase x2
Killing cold x2
Executor arrives x2

What else?

Thanks Team Covenant for the video.

You can add x2 Vader's Fist for more troopers. 1x Wampa neutral objective as well as 1x of the other Hoth neutral that has the Snowtroopers. I am blanking out on the names at the moment.

Shadows on the Ice and Sabotage in the Snow.

Top Tier Gaming, a community dedicated to Star Wars: The Card Game - http://toptiergaming.com
Follow us on Twitter - @toptiergaming
Like us on Facebook - facebook.com/toptiergaming
Streaming games on Twitch - twitch.tv/TeamTopTierGaming

#5 Rogue 4

Rogue 4

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:17 PM

Going to proxy and play test. Good suggestions , thanks!

Millennium Falcon, Rebel Transport, Tantive IV, A-Wing x2, B-wing, E-Wing, X-wing x4, Y-wing, Z95 Headhunter x2, HWK-290, TIE Fighter x 5, TIE Advanced x1, TIE Bomber, x1, TIE Interceptor x1, TIE Defender, TIE Phantom,  Imperial Aces, Slave I, Lambda Shuttle

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS