FFG PLEASE LISTEN!!! MORE RACES IN PDF PLOX NOW

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Gamgee

Gamgee

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:26 AM

THat is all. I want to see other races fleshed out in PDF form. I don't care what line it's for as long as we can see some options for playing aliens and other different things. I'll accept that there will never be an alien races book or core. However I would still like some PDF style content. Look at Numenera and its glimmers.

I think if you adopt their style and use your own methods you can easily make small chunks of content that would otherwise not be profitable in a full book.

Thanks for reading. Sorry for caps in title. Super excited by Tau book is all.

#2 Magellan

Magellan

• Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:29 AM

Oh please, FFG doesn't read the forums. If they did, they would have disappeared me a long ti

• pearldrum1 likes this

The Magos says he has no crude emotions to control

Just an iron fist, an iron will and an iron-banded soul

#3 Gamgee

Gamgee

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:03 AM

Oh please, FFG doesn't read the forums. If they did, they would have disappeared me a long ti

Except their testers do. Who can pass on the idea if they feel they're worth mentioning.

#4 Errant

Errant

• Members
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:37 AM

FFG has testers?

• Tenebrae and Fgdsfg like this

#5 ak-73

ak-73

• Members
  • 4,057 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:46 AM

Yes.

Alex

My 40K Blog (essentially a Best Of FFG Forums):

http://www.40kroleplay.weebly.com

House Rules, Rule Clarifications, Game Aids, New Creatures, consolidated official Deathwatch Squad Mode rules, 40K Tabletop to 40K Roleplay comversions, etc.

#6 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,115 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:18 AM

Yes. Additionally, responsible for the different game lines do read the forums, even if they do not answer directly (if you open the community page, in the bottom part, you often see a FFG_somebody reading this or that forum)

Edited by Julia, 14 June 2014 - 06:19 AM.

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#7 Nameless2all

Nameless2all

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:14 AM

Yes. Additionally, responsible for the different game lines do read the forums, even if they do not answer directly (if you open the community page, in the bottom part, you often see a FFG_somebody reading this or that forum)

I noticed.  I'm constantly being followed by someone under the alias Nameless2all.  The name does sound strangely familiar too.

For a collection of fan created material, please refer to the link below. Some of it was edited/created by myself and friends, while most is other fan material. Happy gaming people.https://drive.google.com<p>-"May your endeavors always be prosperous, though they may not always be profitable."

#8 Nameless2all

Nameless2all

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:15 AM

:D

For a collection of fan created material, please refer to the link below. Some of it was edited/created by myself and friends, while most is other fan material. Happy gaming people.https://drive.google.com<p>-"May your endeavors always be prosperous, though they may not always be profitable."

#9 BaronIveagh

BaronIveagh

• Members
  • 860 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:12 PM

FFG has testers?

Yes.  and writers, even.  Sometimes they ghost through and even troll the forums.

#10 Tenebrae

Tenebrae

• Members
  • 913 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:18 PM

FFG has testers?

Yes.  and writers, even.  Sometimes they ghost through and even troll the forums.

Writers obviously. Testers .. surprise me more. :-/

#11 ak-73

ak-73

• Members
  • 4,057 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:04 PM

FFG has testers?

Shouldn't trolls be banned or something?! :lol:

Alex

• Nameless2all likes this

House Rules, Rule Clarifications, Game Aids, New Creatures, consolidated official Deathwatch Squad Mode rules, 40K Tabletop to 40K Roleplay comversions, etc.

#12 BaronIveagh

BaronIveagh

• Members
  • 860 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:49 AM

Alex

It's a 40k setting.  If trolls were banned, Games Workshop would have to hire a whole new writing staff.

• Tenebrae and Magellan like this

#13 Adeptus-B

Adeptus-B

Part-Time Super Villian

• Members
  • 1,829 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:36 PM

I've been hoping that GW adds a new Space Trolls army to 40K. :P

#14 Magellan

Magellan

• Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:46 PM

The fact that this was joke didn't register with anyone? Either I'm losing my touch, or someone needs to roll to acquire a Good Quality bionic sense of humour.

• pearldrum1 likes this

#15 Errant

Errant

• Members
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:48 PM

Not enough commitment to the joke, you'd have to delete your account for a proper laugh.

• Nameless2all, Magellan and pearldrum1 like this

#16 Nameless2all

Nameless2all

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:44 PM

Not enough commitment to the joke, you'd have to delete your account for a proper laugh.

:lol: roflmao......  err um. *tries to compose himself*  :lol: lol 

#17 at0milich

at0milich

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:52 AM

Alex

It's a 40k setting.  If trolls were banned, Games Workshop would have to hire a whole new writing staff.

Nah, they would just move the to the already obercrowded legal section. Although some serious fighting would ensue due the IP lawyers have already undergone a rite pure thought under guidance of MPAA and RIAA (the blasphemous twin demons of copyright and patents)

./At0miclich

#18 Elavion

Elavion

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:08 AM

THat is all. I want to see other races fleshed out in PDF form. I don't care what line it's for as long as we can see some options for playing aliens and other different things. I'll accept that there will never be an alien races book or core. However I would still like some PDF style content. Look at Numenera and its glimmers.

I think if you adopt their style and use your own methods you can easily make small chunks of content that would otherwise not be profitable in a full book.

Thanks for reading. Sorry for caps in title. Super excited by Tau book is all.

Well, there already are rules for some races in "big books". Dark Eldar, Orks and Kroots, to be precise. The only unplayable race rite nou is Craftworld/Outcast Eldar.

I'd love to see some new races, though.

Edited by Elavion, 17 June 2014 - 08:12 AM.

#19 Magellan

Magellan

• Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:59 AM

I dunno, there aren't any playable Newcrons or Tyranid-hybrids. Doesn't sound more egregious than Tau, so I guess those are next.

Edited by Magellan, 17 June 2014 - 11:00 AM.

#20 ak-73

ak-73

• Members
  • 4,057 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:50 PM

Well, there already are rules for some races in "big books". Dark Eldar, Orks and Kroots, to be precise. The only unplayable race rite nou is Craftworld/Outcast Eldar.

Because they have been considered for a new game-line. Whether they still are, who knows? For as long as there are no rules for them in any existing game, the chance is real.

Alex

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS