elf army

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 guzzoid

guzzoid

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:31 PM

I am not familiar with the units in this universe but I would like to just start proxying one of my armies for a new army.

So lets start with elves:

Archer units- just like humans but get 3 attacks and can substitute a single one sword result for a bullseye.

Sound good?

advice on the other units?

#2 Skyhunterd

Skyhunterd

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:58 AM

I ve also thought about how the abilities of Elf archers could differ from those of the Daqan Faction. I could expect the archers to have shorter range and more dice or perhaps a critical hit on a crown roll instead when within melee distance. It would probably depend on the tier the archers belong to. Maybe a low tier unit could be kept simple but still abilities are fun.
For example, they could move after attacking if the dice were kept to a modest 2. Thoughts?

#3 NeoPhysix

NeoPhysix

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:03 AM

I posted a complete set of rules for the Latari (Elves) and Waiqar (Undead) on BGG.

There are also experimental rules for magicians here.

You are welcome to use them as they are or as inspiration for your own rules.

Have fun!

#4 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

The Uncanny One

• Members
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:06 PM

I completely endorse NeoPhysix's rules and unit abilities as an excellent supplement to the game while we wait for an official expansion. They are very well thought-out and keep the theme of these armies from other Terrinoth sources.

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#5 guzzoid

guzzoid

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:33 PM

Very nice neo!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS