Tie-Breaker Question...?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Secret

Secret

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 03:44 PM

My friend and I played a game where we both got to the end of the culture track on the same turn. We looked up the advanced tie-breaker rules and counted everything up, and we tied again!

But here's the kicker: in that FAQ pdf, it says as part of your victory points Number of Learned Technologies. In my tech pyramid, I had a slot for the great person card Isaac Newton which allows me to make it a tech of 4 or less.  WIthout counting that card, I would be 1 victory point less than my friend, making him win.  What is the answer? Does Isaac Newton count for the victory point or not?

#2 ShakeZoola72

ShakeZoola72

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:50 PM

I would say no. He is not a learned tech. He simply takes a spot on the pyramid so you can learn a higher level tech more easily

Dancing is forbidden!!  IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN FORBIDDEN!!

My thoughts on the Jedi as well as the force in general:

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side."  -  Han Solo

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS