Unfortunately...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bzinfinity

bzinfinity

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:37 PM

My wife has lost her job and some medical bills and such are piling up so I am having to turn loose a few hobbies to generate some bill money.

I don't know the exact forum policies, so I will make this as generic as possible.

I need to move my A:NR collection.

I have two cores, and all expansions to date. I'll make someone a stupidly good deal on the whole binder and bag of tokens.

Shoot me a PM if youre interested.

Thanks guys.

Edited by bzinfinity, 10 June 2014 - 09:38 PM.

Rebels: (4)X-Wing,(2)Y-Wing,(3)B-Wing,(2)HWK,(1)YT-1300,(2)A-Wing,(1) GR-75,(1)CR90,(2)E-Wing,(4)Z-95

Imps: (5)TIEs,(3)Squints,(3)Lambda,(2)Firespray,(1)TIE Advanced,(3) TIE Bomber,(2) Defender,(2)Phantom

"What the hell is an aluminum falcon?" - Robot Chicken

#2 Kilazar

Kilazar

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:16 AM

Pm sent.

#3 hollowneck

hollowneck

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:16 PM

I'm checking-in late here...do you still have the cards/set for sale?

How much? - from where would you be sending (for postage/shipping $)?

Thanks- crossing my digital digits....

A NR Past and Future Newbie

#4 BlueLeader

BlueLeader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:59 PM

Hey, just for anyone else reading, the o.p. already sold the cards to me a couple days after the date he posted. Happy hunting, I do know that ebay has some full or bundle sets posted every once in a while.

Where are my B-Wings? Can't have enough B-Wings......as long as they have advanced sensors.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS