Photo

Voidstate's Squadron Builder - Bug Fixes, Minor Improvements and New Rebel Aces Spoilers

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 voidstate

voidstate

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:35 PM

Hi man. It seems there is an error in Royal Guard Tie. The card said "different upgrade", but your builder not.

It's not an error, it's a, um, feature. I generally leave it to users to enforce that kind of rule, in case they want to break the rules for a friendly game. Just like you can have Chewie as a pilot and a crew member, or a squad full of Soontir Fels.

· Try my Unoffical X-Wing Squadron Builder, see the 100,000+ squadrons other players have created or a list of all the X-Wing components.
· I spent the last year backpacking around SE Asia for a year with my wife and three identical triplet girls. Check out our blog to see where we got to: Travels With Triplets.

#42 flaick

flaick

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:59 PM

Yes the feature is ok, but i mean if you can fix only the card text, not the possibility to use 2 same upgrade.

Rebels: 3 Xwing, 1 Awing.

Imperials: 3 Tie Fighter, 1 Tie Advanced, 3 Tie Inteceptor, 1 Slave, 2 Tie Bomber, 1 Shuttle Lambda.

#43 Joe Boss Red Seven

Joe Boss Red Seven

The Laughing Warrior

• Members
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:18 AM

THANKS for all of your efforts!

:)

"There Is No Such Thing As Luck." BLACK SIX RED SEVEN

STAR WARS is far more than three thirty year old films. FFG intends for X-Wing to thrive, thus it will be more also... PERIOD.

ALLIANCE: [A-WING: 3][B-WING: 3][E-WING: 3][HWK-290: 2][X-WING: 6][Y-WING: 5][Z-95: 6][YT-1300: 1][YT-2400: ] EMPIRE: [TIE ADVANCED: 1][TIE BOMBER: 3][TIE DEFENDER: 3][TIE FIGHTER: 5][TIE INTERCEPTOR: 6][TIE PHANTOM: 3][DECIMATOR: ][FIRESPRAY-31: ][SHUTTLE-LAMBDA: 1] SCUM: [FIRESPRAY-31: 1][HWK-290: 3][IG-2000: ][M3-A: ][STAR VIPER: ][Y-WING: 1][Z-95: ]

#44 Edrahil135

Edrahil135

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:50 PM

Major Necro Post, I know.  But hopefully for a good cause.

You should totally put in a way to chain between escalation lists (60-90-120-150).

The best way i can think of, off hand, is to color code things, maybe?  But Im not sure.  I know its a bit annoying to shuffle around when im trying to fiddle with my lists.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS