Photo

For all who are interested... (Card list)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheDarkPilot

TheDarkPilot

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:11 AM

Hey guys....

Just for all who were looking for a full card list incl. upgrades which came with which ship...

Found this wonderful post...

http://www.afewmaneu...t-by-expansion/

So this is not my post... thanks this other guy for that awesome list... :)

Edited by TheDarkPilot, 08 June 2014 - 10:13 AM.

• DagobahDave and AdmiralThrawn like this

"Impressive.... MOST Impressive!"

#2 Cptnhalfbeard

Cptnhalfbeard

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:50 PM

I wish they could make a sticky post with links to things like this like they do on Reddit, there are a lot of resources that, even though they have been around for ages, aren't known to everyone.  Thanks for sharing for those folks who haven't seen it!

• UnfairBanana likes this

#3 catachan23

catachan23

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:31 PM

I have been using AFM for when I wanna see the cards while Im at work (plus divided by expansion).  I only wish that they updated the Huge ships cards to the actually cards from the packs since they are out now.  The Durecell Bunny is cute and all, but I want the Backup Shield Generator card image instead.

"Sorry About The Mess." - Han Solo

#4 UnfairBanana

UnfairBanana

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:16 PM

I've had this bookmarked for quite a while now, definitely a handy resource. I keep having to look up the new upgrades/pilots because I forget what they do. Anyone who doesn't know about this, should.

Rebels: 2 A-wings, 2 B-wings, 2 E-wing, 4 X-Wings, 2 Y- Wings, 2 Z-95s, 1 HWK-290, 1 YT-1300, 1 GR-75 Space whale, 1 CR-90 Corvette

Empire: 5 TIE/LN, 4 TIE Interceptors, 2 TIE Bombers, 1 TIE Advanced, 2 TIE Defender, 2 TIE Phantom, 2 Firesprays, 1 Lambda

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS