Special rule

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Black Knight Leader

Black Knight Leader

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:22 AM

I won my first match using the correct rules.  Mission 7 was played, and I did get my experimental TIE Interceptor to have 7 attack dice which my enemy hated lol.

My question is this, when using the base that makes all manuvers green, do they count as green still if the manuver takes you out of the 1 range of the base?

My enemy destroyed accouple of my fav bases so I activated the "all manuvers are green base, BUT then I had doubts it still counts my manuvers I declaired was going to start in the 1 range of base and take me a ways from it.

May the Holy Trinity be with you and give you peace.

#2 Black Knight Leader

Black Knight Leader

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:26 AM

Long story short, do manuvers you start in range of the base still count as green if you end your manuver out of range of the base?

#3 ShakeZoola72

ShakeZoola72

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:26 PM

Yes. All that matters is where your move begins. Your next moved may not be green though

Dancing is forbidden!!  IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN FORBIDDEN!!

My thoughts on the Jedi as well as the force in general:

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side."  -  Han Solo

#4 Black Knight Leader

Black Knight Leader

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 04:53 PM

Yes. All that matters is where your move begins. Your next moved may not be green though

Thanks I was for sure no one was going to say anything.

#5 ziggy2000

ziggy2000

• Members
  • 741 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:24 PM

AFAIK the Range 1 restriction only applies to the  "sync" action, which activates one of the facility effects. That effect then remains until the facility or the prototype is destroyed, regardless of the range. In other words, you do NOT have to remain within range 1 of a facility for its effect to be active, once it has been "synced".

• Ravncat likes this

#6 Forgottenlore

Forgottenlore

Midnight Dreary

• Members
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:31 PM

AFAIK the Range 1 restriction only applies to the  "sync" action, which activates one of the facility effects. That effect then remains until the facility or the prototype is destroyed, regardless of the range. In other words, you do NOT have to remain within range 1 of a facility for its effect to be active, once it has been "synced".

That was how I read it as well, though I haven't actually played the scenario yet, just read through it.

Thanks, Troy

Once Upon a Midnight Dreary....

#7 ziggy2000

ziggy2000

• Members
  • 741 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:02 AM

Received this morning:

In response to your question:

Rule Question:
I have a question regarding Mission 7: Cutting the Cord, which is included in the Imperial Aces Expansion pack.

Once the "sync" action has been performed to convey an effect to the Prototype, does that effect remain active after the Prototype moves outside range 1 from the facility?

Thanks!

Yes. Once the prototype has synced with a facility, the prototype gains the effect from that facility until that facility is destroyed. This can result in the Prototype getting very, very powerful!

Thanks for playing,

Frank Brooks

Associate Creative Content Developer

Fantasy Flight Games

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS