#1 jericbryanlim

jericbryanlim

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:31 PM

Hi there,

Newbie here... 

Direct Assault text:

Challenges: Choose 1 character with a Military and a Power icon that is attacking alone. For the duration of the challenge, that character gets +2 STR. If you win the challenge, instead of the normal claim effects, choose a non-unique location controlled by the losing opponent. Take control of that location.

If I have a character that has all 3 icons say Ser Jorah Mormont (PotS), could direct assault still be used during an intrigue challenge?

and for clarification, instead of the normal claim effects, choose a non-unique location controlled by the losing opponent, would this mean that if i have a 2 claim plot revealed i also get to take 2 non-unique locations?

Thank you in advance for the answers.

#2 ktom

ktom

• Members
  • 7,405 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:06 PM

Yes. You can use it during an INT challenge - assuming the character meets the other icon requirements. There is nothin in the card's text limiting its use to MIL and POW challenges; only to the characteristics the attacking character must have.

No. Your claim number means nothing to this card. Your normal claim (including claim number) is replaced by the card's text, which mentions a single location, not a number of locations equal to your claim number.

#3 jericbryanlim

jericbryanlim

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:38 PM

Thank you! :D

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS