Danville, CA - Wednesday June 11th: 6:30 PM

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 otomo

otomo

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:07 AM

We had a really fun small tournament mid-May, so we're going again. We're looking to make this a bi-weekly activity so if the group starts going really well that'd be fantastic!  It's at H.ouse of Games in Danville, 155 Railroad Avenue.  Their phone number is 925-309-4087 and of course I'd be happy to answer any questions here or at the store.

If anyone just wants to check out netrunner, I'm happy to demo games for new players as well. https://www.facebook...ofgamesdanville for more info on the store.  

#2 otomo

otomo

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:47 PM

We'll be running again tonight at 6:30 if anyone's in the area. Shop owners asked me to move things to Tuesdays. I'm going to be out at Comic-Con for the next bi-weekly bit so probably will run again on July 29th, check in with House of Games at the number above for details!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS