Looking for players in Illinois/Wisconsin border

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 teweller4

teweller4

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:12 PM

Just throwing this out to anyone who may be interested in meeting up and running some together...i have everything from this game so no need to bring materials unless you wanna build your own deck...get in touch if you are interested thanks :)

#2 joezim007

joezim007

• Members
  • 414 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:14 PM

My wife's family lives in Bristol WI. Maybe when I'm visiting some time we can get together and play?

• teweller4 likes this

I once shot an arrow through the pupil of a pig's eye from 300 yards away! Sadly, I was aiming for a different pig.

#3 joezim007

joezim007

• Members
  • 414 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:49 PM

How far is Bristol (53104; there is a different bristol in wi so make sure you're looking at the right one) from where you are? I guess you could potentially be much further West than Bristol.

I once shot an arrow through the pupil of a pig's eye from 300 yards away! Sadly, I was aiming for a different pig.

#4 Revanari

Revanari

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:37 PM

I live in Mt. pleasant and believe that we may have played at Collesum Games in Kenosha. We should set up a night to play there if you would like.

#5 joezim007

joezim007

• Members
  • 414 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:27 AM

It'll be a while before I get down there again (I was just down a couple weeks ago for a funeral). Hopefully it's not too long.

#6 MathGuru83

MathGuru83

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:03 AM

I just moved to the Evanston, IL area and am looking for people to play. I have found tons of game stores in North Chicago, but none that play this particular LCG. If anyone is interested then email me at andreball83@gmail.com

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS