Sleeves

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Chav

Chav

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:21 PM

So, i am about to re sleeve my whole collection of Descent, as the sleeves i have brought is too big, and it annoys me that they look this way. I wasn’t aware that FFG made their own sleeves, so now i am about to buy them. As far as i can tell i will need 7 green packs and 10 yellow packs (can anyone maybe confirm this? i have base game, LoR, Shadow of Nerekhall, Trollfenss, Lair of the Wyrm and 4 lieutenant packs and the oath of outcast.

So, at this point it would be great to sleeve the character sheets as well, but i have no clue if you can buy sleeves that big. Do FFG also produce this, or what could i get for them?

Thanks in advance

#2 RedJak7

RedJak7

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:39 AM

I use these sleeves for hero cards.

https://www.bagsunli...for-photos.aspx

#3 skestes

skestes

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 05:03 PM

I've ordered some ClearFile Print Protectors for Talisman and Descent. They're almost the same thickness as FFG and Ultra Pro sleeves.

http://www.bhphotovi...ml/prm/alsVwDtl

#4 fealthas

fealthas

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:08 AM

This is what you want:

The perfect solution (until maybe FFG themselves makes a sleeve for it).

There is a guy in Thailand who makes sleeves specifically fitted for the Hero Sheets.

His shop on Ebay is called: tbg_shop.

If he does not have them for sale at the current moment you can write to him asking about when the sleeves will be for sale again.

I myself have bought sleeves from him a couple of times and they are of a very good quality and cheap.

Here is a link to the shop on Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/tbg_shop

Here is a link to an unboxing of Oath of the Outcast where the sleeves are used for the Hero Cards:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xwvGnMB2iYo

#5 rugal

rugal

• Members
  • 679 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:41 AM

tbg didn't answered me.

did he changes or stop bussiness ?

#6 fealthas

fealthas

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:28 AM

The first time I wrote to him asking when he would have sleeves for sale again it took 16 days before I got an answer.

Last time I bought sleeves from him was 19th of may 2014.

The sleeves arrived the week after.

#7 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,680 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:12 AM

As far as i can tell i will need 7 green packs and 10 yellow packs (can anyone maybe confirm this? i have base game, LoR, Shadow of Nerekhall, Trollfenss, Lair of the Wyrm and 4 lieutenant packs and the oath of outcast.

I don't sleeve games myself, but looking at the product pages (here) it seems like you'll need 2 packs of green and 4 packs of yellow for the core box, followed by 1 green, 1 yellow for each small box expansion and 1 green, 2 yellow for each large box expansion.

So that's a total of 6 green and 10 yellow for the box sets, not counting the LT packs or OtO (all of which seem to clock in at 1 green apiece.)  Since these numbers are obviously listed for each product alone, it's possible that left-over sleeves could be used on other expansions, thereby reducing the total number of packs you actually need.  I haven't run the numbers that closely, like I said i don't personally sleeve things.

The first time I wrote to him asking when he would have sleeves for sale again it took 16 days before I got an answer.

*Checks the timestamps on posts*

What kind of self-respecting online business takes more than 3 hours to reply to their email?!
Don't they know that the internet never sleeps? =P

[/sarcasm]

• Lilikin likes this

#8 BentoSan

BentoSan

• Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:10 PM

The guy has no items for sale at all, he out of business ?

#9 rugal

rugal

• Members
  • 679 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:44 AM

Hopes not, because I need plenty of them. and still no answers yet.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS