• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Cepheus

Cepheus

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:29 PM

I would second the imperial gunboat/missile boat and the YT-2400

I also would love to see some more Y Wing options BTL-A4 (exchange turret for cannon). "Longprobe" (exchange turret for sensor slot).  Plenty more pilots

Tie Avenger is a great choice as are the new/old ships from Rebels (I too like ghost, though am not so sure about the ugly parasite fighter).

Also since they have mentioned the dune lizard in the rpg, if a third faction comes out, all fo the Mandal Motors fighters (dune lizard, syck. kimogila, krayt) would be great options.

The imperial customs frigate would be a good choice for the imperial huge ship or maybe that new ship at the begining of the SW:Rebels trailer that is dropping TIEs

I would love to see an E-9 Explorer, but that is really more an RPG vessel not suited to this game. 

#22 Rob Jedi

Rob Jedi

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:47 PM

Rebel:

• Official FFG satellite / sensor array objective models

14176695330_3e61c2f35a_o.jpg

not a bad stand in from Firestorm Armada, unfortunately everything else from that range is too small scale wise.

Edited by Rob Jedi, 06 June 2014 - 08:47 PM.

• AdmiralThrawn likes this

Rob_Jedi's Miniature Painting Blog   My Repaints   Armored Hull YT-1300   Imperial Transport

Rebels: Ax3  Bx3  Ex1  CRx1  GRx1  Hx2  Xx6  Yx3  YTx3  Zx3

Empire: FSx3  LSx1  TAx2  TBx2  TDx2  TFx7  TIx7  TPx1 

#23 Hatebringer

Hatebringer

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:58 PM

I'm probably late to this thread but i'd love to see a 3rd faction ships (Hutt/Nym/black suns,Pirate)

Suff like the ships that were introduced in Star Wars Galaxies: Jump To Lightspeed. (like 12 year old game lol).

I'd definetly want to see 3rd faciton but their ships are not interchangeable with empire or rebel alliance.

I am sure we will see new ships from the movies coming out in the next few years but i'd like to see some of the EU ships we've already heard of.

Also:  please oh please oh please oh please.  Assault Gunboats and MIssle gunboats .. i will so start an imperial collection of fighters if these show up.

#24 Geoffy

Geoffy

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:03 PM

Love the outrider and bounty hunter ships but I have to advocate for the inclusion of, my boy, Dengar and his Punishing One.

Can I get an amen?
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid"

#25 Tidy Fender

Tidy Fender

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:47 PM

Rogue squadron X-wings would be really nice touch, but I wonder if there's a copyright issue... 

And if they did 12 alternate paint X-wings the Imperial player would be crying out for something similar

They wouldn't really need 12 different paint jobs for Rogue Squadron unless they were representing the custom jobs they all had done when they resigned their commissions and absconded with their X-wings so that they could liberate Thyferra from Imperial influence without the red tape. And you just know that any player willing to field that untidy bunch is going to want to paint them all themselves.

Speaking of the Bacta War, they were also accompanied by a squadron of Twi-Lek Chir'daki fighters, an Ugly comprised of a TIE ball cockpit with four gyroscopically-mounted X-wing engines, S-foils and laser cannons, which spun around the cockpit like a B-wing.

#26 Kenix

Kenix

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:58 PM

Honestly, all i beg of ffg is some mod/ept/title/whatever to help my elite squints not get 1 shot so much. the last 5 games i have had ive been rolling terrible, so during the last 3 casual games with friends i started keeping track... my royal guard ties have rolled 6 evades out of the last 34 agi dice rolled lol

But more on topic, im sure ill like any further ships they decide to do, but what i really look forward to with future releases are new pilots/upgrades that allow me to run what i have in different ways.

#27 Jagd

Jagd

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:00 AM

There is already the Outrider as the ship on the Outmaneuver card. I would bet that he is in the next wave

#28 WonderWAAAGH

WonderWAAAGH

Oasean Ork

• Members
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:07 AM

There is already the Outrider as the ship on the Outmaneuver card. I would bet that he is in the next wave

I could have sworn I saw a few Star Destroyers as well. Must be the next epic ship.

It's not easy being green.

#29 FTS Gecko

FTS Gecko

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 04:29 PM

•  Imperial Aces 2 (featuring TIE Advanced / TIE Bomber)

•  Rebel Aces 2 (featuring Stealth X-Wing / Y-Wing)

Stealth-X feels a little too forward in the timeline, honestly. A "Battle of Yavin" set with Advanced/Y-wing would be neat, though.

Fair enough - switch the Stealth X-Wing out for an X-Wing modeled with it's s-foils closed, and some generic Rogue Squadron pilot cards (pilot skill 5 + EPT?)

|¯¯=¯/====[¯]                                       .

\¯¯ /          /                   |o|               .                       oh, yes...

\ ==                      .              |o|                                 ...it's coming

#30 StevenO

StevenO

• Members
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:49 PM

Perhaps the "Stealth X-Wing" would be a completely different model but many of use figure it would be a good candidate for a repaint and then maybe a ship title or some other kind of ship specific upgrade.

#31 Gundog8324

Gundog8324

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:44 PM

A Tierfon Yellow Aces pack?  Kissek Doran, Tomer Darpen could be the named pilots (If they didn't want to add Wes Janson and Porkinsto the Y-wings) It would allow a Y-wing repaint

All we need is a good Advanced pack to get those more popular (the more I look at the ship the more I like it, the appearence, not its stats/dial/cost in game)

I would second a Rogue Squadron Generic PS 6 and a EPS for like 25pts maybe?  A Rogue Squadron Pack would allow for Gavin Darklighter, Ooryl Qyrgg and Whistler to be released (I want Whistler dammit, he is my favorite astromech, yes even over R2-D2)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS