Arkham Integration?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 redripper

redripper

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:19 PM

I've seen posts about this before on various boards. Integrating AH, Mansions, and Elder Sign into one huge game. Mansions I still don't see, but has anyone done anything in terms of integrating the adventure deck into Arkham encounters? 

I could potentially see using this for the Miskatonic neighborhood since there's no museum location. With the right adventure deck cards I could see it being a challenge to go to some of those spots. Haven't done it myself, but would be interested if others have to get some ideas or pointers.

#2 The Professor

The Professor

• Members
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:41 AM

redripper,

I've seen similar posts over at BGG.  I'm admittedly a purist and don't have any intention of combining game mechanics into one over-arching game.  As both a play-tester and developer, there's an art and science to game mechanics and playability, which I would contend shouldn't be combined.

Cheers,

Joe

• ObsessiveGamer likes this

The Professor

http://crafthulhu.squarespace.com

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS