Your best high scores...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Finnius

Finnius

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:11 AM

Thought I would start a thread for reporting high scores...solo or multiple.

Mine isn't probably very high but I achieved 6105 solo with Jenny Barnes.

I don't know which campaign or # of turns..but now I record it in the high score 'name'...ie I might have a name of Y13....meaning Yig in 13 turns. Since I only use Jenny I don't need to add more to the line but I could also add "JB". So my high score name might read Y13 JB

Since the game doesn't record this info I think this is an excellent way for us to remember which campaign, turns and investigators were used to achieve that high score...

Edited by Finnius, 04 June 2014 - 12:14 AM.

#2 klaymen_sk

klaymen_sk

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:54 AM

My record is 6085. It was either Jenny solo against Ithaqua (or The Dark Pharaoh?), or a handpicked team against Hastur, where Luke Robinson opened so many Other Worlds through his ability, that it wasn't even funny.

Edit: typo

Edited by klaymen_sk, 04 June 2014 - 07:56 AM.

"To each of us falls a task. And all the Emperor requires of us Guardsmen is that we stand in line, and we die fighting. It is what we do best: we die standing."

-General Sturnn, Cadian 412th regiment

#3 xfoley8

xfoley8

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:55 PM

Mine is 6200. I think that was a Cthulhu game, and I have no idea who was on the team (I always play with 4 now). I've never been able to score all that high against the Pharaoh, even when I beat him- just don't get enough monsters or OWs. Have had a good number of games in the 5000 range against Tsathoggua and Hastur.

#4 Michael Scorefan

Michael Scorefan

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:05 AM

Mine is 7500.  I can't remember which Ancient One, but I suspect it was against Cthulhu.  Some Cthulhu games take forever to find those three totems which let you use spells, clue tokens, and the red and yellow dice in R'Lyeh, and the at midnight mythos cards are the tamest of the three very hard Ancient Ones.

#5 tialing

tialing

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:16 AM

mine is 6200 :3

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS