Player Interrogation

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Alrik Vas

Alrik Vas

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:44 PM

Heh, I think you're misunderstanding me.  I'm not pushing or making a fuss here.  This is just an example of agency bloating, even in an organization like the inquisition.  The rules exist to protect the members, and they make sense, but when the bad guys know they can't get arrested until three of their peers stop rivaling with one another long enough to investigate him and then actually agree that he should be captured/executed, it means that there could be days, weeks, years even before a decision is made and by then it is entirely too late.

These guys did the wrong thing by regulation, they'll probably get hung or a bolter round to the skull or whatever, and they've got it coming...but they still did the right thing given the situation.

#22 Angel of Death

Angel of Death

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:56 PM

Well it will depend on who runs their trial. 

They did wrong for the right reasons

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

#23 Alrik Vas

Alrik Vas

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:24 PM

I wanna know how this turns out...man.  Hurry it up! :P

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS