• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AussieJedi

AussieJedi

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:28 PM

Hey everyone. 

Was playing a game tonight and something came up. The dial was at 11 and I had 2x Decoy at Dantooine in play.

My question is that if my opponent was to kill off one of the objectives, would the dial tick back BEFORE it starts to turn to 12, since it is an interrupt? ie would I be given a burst of life  and the game still keep on going.

OR because it would normally tick over to 12, that satisfies the win condition for the DS, therefore not allow the opportunity to trigger the Decoys

I would expect that it would be the former, but wanted to throw it to you guys.

Thanks

#2 JustinMcBride

JustinMcBride

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:34 PM

Since it's an interrupt, it will move the dial back. It's probably in the best interest for the DS player to just not attack...

Edited by JustinMcBride, 02 June 2014 - 09:35 PM.

Founder of http://www.toptiergaming.com A community for Star Wrs LCG and X-Wing!

#3 Khudzlin

Khudzlin

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:32 AM

Unless they have already destroyed 2 objectives, have ways to cancel Decoy at Dantooine (like It's Worse) or ways to turn the dial some more (like Imperial Officer). Then the dial will go to 12 anyway.

#4 Rogue 4

Rogue 4

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:03 AM

No disrespect but if you are using "Its Worse" then you probably are not winning. great card in a really bad pod.

Millennium Falcon, Rebel Transport, Tantive IV, A-Wing x2, B-wing, E-Wing, X-wing x4, Y-wing, Z95 Headhunter x2, HWK-290, TIE Fighter x 5, TIE Advanced x1, TIE Bomber, x1, TIE Interceptor x1, TIE Defender, TIE Phantom,  Imperial Aces, Slave I, Lambda Shuttle

#5 Khudzlin

Khudzlin

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:37 AM

You never know, your opponent might have a bad deck, too, or a screwed up draw. Anyway, I wasn't concerned about realism in my previous answer and I was just giving examples (though It's Worse is probably the only applicable cancel for the moment).

Edited by Khudzlin, 05 June 2014 - 05:37 AM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS