A few things I'd like to see as a "wishlist":
- In the text editing parts, allow an easy way to add a "narrative" box like the official quests have (with a darker background, etc)
- Add a way to include NPC stat boxes
- On the map, allow for different colored text
- On the map, allow for "big" versions of things like objective tokens, villagers, etc, that are placed off the map and labeled, like many official quests have.
- On the map, allow for arrows or lines to point from certain labels to wherever you want.
- Search tokens without numbers on them (I don't like the "1" printed on them, but maybe it's just me).
Overall, I'm finding it a very useful tool, however!
Edited by sigmazero13, 02 June 2014 - 02:58 PM.