5 replies to this topic

#1 sigmazero13

sigmazero13

Rules Geek

• Members
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:56 PM

A few things I'd like to see as a "wishlist":

• In the text editing parts, allow an easy way to add a "narrative" box like the official quests have (with a darker background, etc)
  • Add a way to include NPC stat boxes
  • On the map, allow for different colored text
  • On the map, allow for "big" versions of things like objective tokens, villagers, etc, that are placed off the map and labeled, like many official quests have.
  • On the map, allow for arrows or lines to point from certain labels to wherever you want.
  • Search tokens without numbers on them (I don't like the "1" printed on them, but maybe it's just me).

Overall, I'm finding it a very useful tool, however!

Edited by sigmazero13, 02 June 2014 - 02:58 PM.

#2 Zaltyre

Zaltyre

• Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:09 AM

Sigma,

I agree the text boxes would be useful (including for NPC's.) In terms of "big" versions of objective tokens, check out my quest "Tidings of Gloom." I think the feature you're talking about is already in there, unless I'm mistaken. Right click on a token and "Add info." Stand alone arrows are not yet included. I, too, would like the "potentially unique" search token marker with the star. I don't mind the numbers, as in most quests the search token locations are dependent on hero count. I never actually use the "1," just the other numbers.

#3 sigmazero13

sigmazero13

Rules Geek

• Members
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:38 PM

I'll take a look at that Add Info thing.

#4 Zaltyre

Zaltyre

• Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:02 AM

I'll take a look at that Add Info thing.

Also, Sigma- I just discovered that if you use "Add Info" but place the large icon directly over a token that's off the map, you'll get the desired effect of a labeled large icon. You can use "add info" in other ways to get an arrow to a token on the map.

#5 Zaltyre

Zaltyre

• Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:30 AM

While on the topic of a wishlist- now that we've got Nerekhall as an expansion that's accessible in the quest vault, in addition to text boxes for flavor text, NPC stats, etc, it would be really nice to have an Influence Effect box. That would add a bunch of possibilities for quest design.

#6 maldion

maldion

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:47 AM

* remove quest (if u would like to remove ur quest)

* remove encounter 2 (so u can remove encounter 2 if u like after added)

* add encounter 3 (if u would have 3 encounters)

* add all old tokens from descent 1 (old tokens can come in handy for the ones that have descent 1)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS