Heavy Blaster Emplacement/Old Bens Spirt etc

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DAWHIPPA

DAWHIPPA

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 01:08 PM

I was wondering is it possible for a Dark side charter to focus a Light side enhancement such as Heavy blaster Emplacement? I know there are other ways to get rid of it such as Utini! but sometimes those cards don't come around and im caught with my pants down taking a damage a turn and is very annoying.

Also can a unit have two old bens spirits at the same time? Ive been getting pummeled by Luke and Yoda (not at the same time) having two old bens spirits and sometimes other enhancement which make them god like.

When a enhancement, event or ability allows you to remove a focus token from a unit which as attacked and possibly used a card effect. Can you attack and use the card effect again? If this is indeed the case. Is there some sort of house rule stopping Zuckuss using his Capture effect along with the objective Hunt for Han Solo to capture a entire deck without the other player being able to do something?

If you haven't figured it out im new so please don't rip me a new one as I realize these questions may be common knowledge to the rest you. Thanks

#2 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 03:25 PM

1) No. You can only tactics an opposing character

2) Yes

3) there is no way for that to happen. Zuckuss effect can only be used once per engagement and at the most you can only have 3 engagements a turn.

Edited by Toqtamish, 01 June 2014 - 03:30 PM.

#3 chiller087

chiller087

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:22 PM

3) there is no way for that to happen. Zuckuss effect can only be used once per engagement and at the most you can only have 3 engagements a turn.

Technically you could have up to 5 engagements, if two copies of A Journey to Dagobah were in play, and both were destroyed in the same turn, and the LS player decided to use the reactions on both to pop in new objectives...and you had enough units and resources to do all this.

But this would be next to impossible to pull off even in the wildest of dreams, and still wouldn't allow Zuckuss to capture an entire deck.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS