Desperately Seeking a Copy!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rpalmier82

Rpalmier82

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:37 AM

Hi guys, I've been searching for this game for ages and just can't find a copy at a reasonable price.

When I say 'reasonable' I really mean 'retail.'

When I sold my copy of Runebound: Midnight a few months ago, I let it go for retail.  When I sold my copy of Runebound: Isle of Dread, I did the same.  I don't feel like the rarity of these board games gives me the right to shaft someone else or bank off FFGs products.  If a kind heart would do the same for me in this game, please, let me know!  I don't care about the condition, I would just love to add this awesome game to my collection!

• kilrah and City 17 like this

#2 juniedeleon

juniedeleon

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:44 AM

Any chance there would be a reprint of this game soon?

#3 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:59 PM

No official words said, but with Kevin out of the game, and Letters from Whitechapel in the catalogue (very similar game under many points of view) I won't bet my house FFG will ever reprint this.

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS