• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Zakallamo

Zakallamo

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:35 AM

Hello!

Im looking for group to roleplay any of the 40k games.

I'm located in Sweden, GMT+2. looking for using skype (or any other tool if explained why).

Have played a little DH since earlier.

I am more of a casual roleplayer, who likes story and plot and have nothing against power gamering (as long as they don't take it too far/are too many).

I can play any evening after 18.00 (GMT+2) except wednesday and saturday.

Edited by Zakallamo, 25 May 2014 - 12:50 PM.

Attack my kitty of doom! hunt him down and hump him dry!

#2 SunWhisper

SunWhisper

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:38 PM

Hey there, if you want to play some dark heresy, a little loose of course and with relatively casual and new roleplayers i reccomend you join my group. it's just me and a few friends, 1 of them is new to RPGs and I would ask for your patience so we can explain the mechanics and elements as we go.

We had actually planned to start our campaign next monday, 2nd of june, at 16:00GMT which coincides with your schedule, if you want to join us just tell me your skype name so i can add you and we get this under way.

Oh and remember, the emperor protects.

#3 DKPortela

DKPortela

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:39 AM

Are you guys open to another newcomer? I'm also searching for a online group to play with, i have extensive TT experience but none as a RPG. Sorry to bust in your thread Zakallamo.

Edited by DKPortela, 04 June 2014 - 01:40 AM.

#4 SunWhisper

SunWhisper

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:34 AM

we are, just send your skype ID so i can add you and we can work you into the game

#5 Sshodan

Sshodan

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:44 AM

Place for one more? :)

#6 SunWhisper

SunWhisper

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:35 AM

again, i have not recieved any skype IDs as such i can effectivly say that i'm still open to gathering up some people for the rp just pm me your skype ID so i can add you and we can begin

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS