Land Raider Profile

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 bogi_khaosa

bogi_khaosa

• Members
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:45 PM

Into The Storm and Battlefleet Koronus are archaic books by this point by RPG standards.

They also have different stats for lasguns in RT, so therefore I suppose there must be a Rogue Trader lasgun and a Guard lasgun. ;)

Either that, or the system has evolved in the last several years.

Edited by bogi_khaosa, 04 June 2014 - 08:46 PM.

#22 ak-73

ak-73

• Members
  • 4,057 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:02 AM

Where can I buy a 'human-scale Land Raider'? ;)

The same place that sells civilian Terminator armour and civilian bolters, I reckon. ;)

haters-gonna-hate-ultramarine.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Into The Storm and Battlefleet Koronus are archaic books by this point by RPG standards.

They also have different stats for lasguns in RT, so therefore I suppose there must be a Rogue Trader lasgun and a Guard lasgun. ;)

Either that, or the system has evolved in the last several years.

Weapons between those two systems are easily exchangable so that's not a problem. The main thing is vehicle armour and SI.

Alex

My 40K Blog (essentially a Best Of FFG Forums):

http://www.40kroleplay.weebly.com

House Rules, Rule Clarifications, Game Aids, New Creatures, consolidated official Deathwatch Squad Mode rules, 40K Tabletop to 40K Roleplay comversions, etc.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS