Photo

GM Looking for players (5 Slots available :) )

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Leo71

Leo71

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:49 AM

Hey all, I'm a GM from Siberia, and I am looking for some players, to embark on an amazing, thrilling adventure of Deathwatch. Now, who's with me? :)

#2 Tivius

Tivius

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:48 AM

Hi, I am from the East Coast of Australia, I have never played a Pen and Paper RPG before. However I am heavily into the 40k lore and would be very interested in joining a game depending on the time you were looking at running sessions. Please add me to skype tivey89 and we can hopefully get playing soon.

I have at my command an entire battle group of the Imperial Guard. Fifty regiments, including specialized drop troops, stealthers, mechanized formations, armored companies, combat engineers and mobile artillery. Over half a million fighting men and thirty thousand tanks and artillery pieces are mine to command. Emperor show mercy to the fool that stands against me, for I shall not.

#3 Chaplain

Chaplain

• Members
  • 274 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:00 PM

Hi, I'm from Belarus, and I would like to join your campaign. My games tend to be more plot-heavy, a bit less rules-heavy, but I surely can follow RAW. My Skype is chapiain4 - please contact me.

I am the man who arranges the blocks

#4 Cail

Cail

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 12:12 AM

I'd be up for it depending on day. Locatiion: Shanghai, China. Skype lex.joss

• Intellect is the Understanding of Knowledge.
  • Sentience is the Basest Form of Intellect.
  • Understanding is the True Path to Comprehension.
  • Comprehension is the Key to all Things

#5 DrTeeth

DrTeeth

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:39 PM

What format game are you looking at? Online? Play by post?

Potentially interested depending on time commitment. Another east coast Australian here

#6 dragoonman10

dragoonman10

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:51 PM

Hello Im willing to play, Im in the US and would only have time to play on the weekends. Saturday for sure, and friday and sunday depends on the actual time. What time do you think you will be doing these sesssions?

#7 Leo71

Leo71

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:31 AM

I'm planning on a Game Every Saturday, The time can be twisted and turned, I'm having a look at our options. The game is going to be online, voice, via Skype or Roll20, whichever we prefer, Again, for rolling we will be using roll twenty, it's a great website. We are going to be heavy on the plot and our  gear system will be homebrew :)

#8 Tivius

Tivius

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:09 AM

That sounds awesome to me. I am available every second weekend after 6pm my times which is GMT+10. The other weekend I am free all day and night. Only work every second weekend which helps. Very keen indeed.

I have at my command an entire battle group of the Imperial Guard. Fifty regiments, including specialized drop troops, stealthers, mechanized formations, armored companies, combat engineers and mobile artillery. Over half a million fighting men and thirty thousand tanks and artillery pieces are mine to command. Emperor show mercy to the fool that stands against me, for I shall not.

#9 Chaplain

Chaplain

• Members
  • 274 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 05:32 AM

Looking forward to playing!

#10 dragoonman10

dragoonman10

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:30 AM

Awsome, that works out perfectly for me. There might be a few saturdays that I might now be able to becasue of plans but I would know way ahead of time. Like June 7th, im going to be at a convention. But I am down for it and I love roleplay and I love Roll 20. My skype is quade.archibeque

#11 Nasheen

Nasheen

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 10:48 PM

Hi, I'm from Brazil., and I also am very interested in the game.

#12 Cail

Cail

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 07:54 AM

my timezone is GMT +7

• Intellect is the Understanding of Knowledge.
  • Sentience is the Basest Form of Intellect.
  • Understanding is the True Path to Comprehension.
  • Comprehension is the Key to all Things

#13 Leo71

Leo71

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:44 AM

Now, the game will be 9 PM GMT +4 on Saturday. Who can make this time every week?

#14 Nasheen

Nasheen

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:00 AM

It would like 2 PM for me, wich is fine!

#15 Chaplain

Chaplain

• Members
  • 274 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:40 AM

Suits me as well

#16 Leo71

Leo71

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:25 PM

Hi, I'm from Brazil., and I also am very interested in the game.

May I acquire your skype name? :)

#17 dragoonman10

dragoonman10

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:34 PM

Perfect for me unless I did my time conversions wrong. Right now Im in US/Central.

(Edit: That will work for me, It will be Noon for me. That time should work out unless something comes up.)

Edited by dragoonman10, 27 May 2014 - 04:51 PM.

#18 Nasheen

Nasheen

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:54 PM

Sure: marcelo_benites_cabral

#19 Tivius

Tivius

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:57 AM

Ah 3am for me.Not really doable. I think.

#20 Tivius

Tivius

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:00 AM

I am GMT+10 so I have basically just added 6 hours. I assume that is right.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS