We usually play this setup:
- player A: Admiral
- player B: President
- player C: Pilot
Let's say at a certain point of the game, player B lose the title of President. What happens to the Quorum Cards he has accumulated so far?
1) he keeps it, and he can use it when is his Action phase also if he doesn't have anymore his President title
2) he keeps it, but he can only use it if and when he gain the President title again
3) are discarded
4) are shuffled in the remaining cards of the remaining Quorum deck
5) the cards goes to the new player who acquired the President title
6) ( other, please specify ).