Not enough Awesome!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Warklaw

Warklaw

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:08 AM

Another year of trying, another year of not being able to get into a single FFG event. This years list included:

Descent: Journeys in the Dark, Manor of Ravens Campaign

Descent: Cooperative Adventure

Dark Heresy: Dark Pursuits

X-Wing Team Huge Ships

You guys have too much awesome and not enough events to contain it all, I suppose its a good problem to have. This year I even had my wish list ready to go and my finger poised at  11 CST sharp.. but alas... nothing.

We'll see you out there non-the-less!

Edited by Warklaw, 20 May 2014 - 03:30 PM.

#2 dtobez

dtobez

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:47 PM

I agree!!

My fiancee and I tried to get into Force & Destiny, Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, and Dark Heresy and weren't able to get into any of them; even though we submitted our wishlist right at noon.

Any word on whether or not additional games will be posted?

#3 KennedyHawk

KennedyHawk

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:12 PM

I agree!!

My fiancee and I tried to get into Force & Destiny, Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, and Dark Heresy and weren't able to get into any of them; even though we submitted our wishlist right at noon.

Any word on whether or not additional games will be posted?

Same deal here. My wife and I may purchase the beginner's game for Age of Rebellion and run through it at gencon in our freetime. I'm not sure how many players it supports I'll keep you informed.

#4 Warklaw

Warklaw

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:12 AM

Yeah, I think I will now need to haul my Descent game out there and pull up some nice space at pub or hotel couch for a nice long run of through.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS