The Hobbit saga expansion nightmare decks

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TXCanuck

TXCanuck

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:47 AM

I've seen these included in promo game night kits for retailers. Anyone know if they are available for sale by FFG or anyone? I'd like to have them but am not near any retailers with game nights.

I did not see them in the online store either. Thanks for any info.

#2 CJMatos

CJMatos

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:40 PM

They are going to be in the Fall season game night kits, so expect them to be POD in 2015...

Carlos José Matos

#3 Khamul The Easterling

Khamul The Easterling

• Members
  • 606 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:05 PM

Yeah man......its going to be a long time....... -_-

Now at that time the Chieftain of the Ringwraiths dwelt in Minas Morgul with six companions, while the second to the Chief, Khamul the Shadow of the East, abode in Dol Guldur as Sauron's Lieutenant, with one other as his messenger."  - Unfinished Tales

#4 gregee123

gregee123

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:46 AM

Just to clarify, "On The Doorstep" nightmare will be released "in some time" as it was said BUT the "Over Hill and Under Hill" nightmare decks can be found on the net (ex. ebay). If you're willing to pay for the whole kit, that is.

EDIT

For what it's worth, on this site they have the season kit scheduled for mid-September release.

http://www.southernh.../detail?p=25108

Edited by gregee123, 12 June 2014 - 09:50 AM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS