Just started my very first game (solo) today playing the Passage Through Mirkwood scenario, and I've played 3 rounds so far, but I've run into quite a few confused moments already (probably due to my inexperience with card games in general, this is the very first one I play in fact.) So forgive me if the questions are silly but here they go:
(1) Do you HAVE to commit character(s) to a quest every round? (And if not, what happens if you don't.)
(2) Can you commit on a quest while being engaged with enemies from the previous round? (And if so, what is different (if anything) from committing on a quest while not being engaged with enemies.)
(3) When using the "Feint" combat action, should you still draw a shadow card for that enemy? Since the enemy wont be able to attack my guess is no, but I'm not 100%. And what happens to the shadow card if I should draw one? Should it just be discarded immediately?
(4) The Forest Spiders, is their +1 attack damage only for the first round of combat?
(5) The "Sentinel" keyword, has it no function in solo play?