Biggs (25)

Rookie Pilot (21)

R5-P9 (3)

Blue Squadron Pilot (22)

Advanced Sensors (3)

Blue Squadron Pilot (22)

Advanced Sensors (3)

Squad total: 99 points

I really like the XXBB setup, the only thing I'm not quite sold on is the rookie. The ability to reload the shields is awesome and worked out quite well so far. However, I've been considering switching the rookie for another blue squadron pilot with advanced sensors since the two I'm currently using in the list have been perform really good.

I really can't decide whether it would be better to include another B-wing or to stick with the current squad. The blue squadron pilot would add the same firepower and should prove more durable than the x-wing. The rookie however adds a bit more mobility to the list.

Which of the builds would you guys favor?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on my issue :)

#2 bladed

bladed

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:18 PM

I personally prefer the x wing, but was always curious about a hi higher hp list. Bwings would be very tanky.
Rebel Fleet: 4 x wings, 2 you wings, 1 a wing, 1 b wing, 1 falcon, 2 hwks, and one transport.
Imperial scum: 7th fighters, 1 advanced, 3 bombers, 1 fire spray, 1 shuttle, and 3 interceptors.

#3 godofcheese

godofcheese

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:28 PM

you'll lose out on PS against alot of things. Drop the R5 as you won't use him much and upgrade both Blue's to Daggers.

• Breaking The Law likes this

#4 Wh0isTh3D0ct0r

Wh0isTh3D0ct0r

• Members
  • 423 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:37 PM

you'll lose out on PS against alot of things. Drop the R5 as you won't use him much and upgrade both Blue's to Daggers.

Hmm...that sounds so familiar...where have I seen that build before?  ;)  

X-Wing:

Spoiler
Netrunner:
Spoiler
Star Wars LCG:
Spoiler

#5 Bjorn Rockfist

Bjorn Rockfist

• Members
  • 593 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:51 PM

Hmm...that sounds so familiar...where have I seen that build before?  ;)  

EVERYWHERE! lol

Rebel - (4)X-Wing (5)Y (5)A (4)B (3)E (6)HWK-290 (8)Z-95 Headhunter (3)YT-1300 (3) 2400 (2)GR-75 (1)CR-90

Empire - (8)TIE Fighter (4)Advanced (5)Interceptor (6)Bomber (3)Defender (4)Phantom (3)Firespray-31

(4)Lambda-class Shuttle (4)Imperial Aces (2)VT-49 Decimator

SOONtir -  (6)Rebel Aces (6)Most Wanted (7)M3-A (4)StarViper (3)Aggressor

#6 Nickotine42

Nickotine42

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:07 PM

that kinda list would be a world beater

#7 SoulCrusherEx

SoulCrusherEx

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:08 PM

advice ?? yeah advices...

list: biggs walks the dogs hmmm u changfed it a bit to make it ure personal list.... no advices for u only this.

dont be a copy kid son. create ure own list that represents u not someone else

Imperium: 7 Tie Fighter, 3 Tie Advanced, 12 Tie Interceptors (4 aces boxes included) 3 Tie Bomber and 3 fire sprays, 1 Tie Defender, 2 Tie Phantom, 1 Lambda Shuttle
Rebels:  1 B-wing, 1 Z-95
Pirates: 3 Firesprays, 3 Y- Wings, 6 z-95

#8 SpaceDingo

SpaceDingo

• Members
  • 274 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:24 PM

I hate PS bids on the mid tier generics. Its a lot of wasted points for a little PS bump just in case you run into low tier ships. Think of it this way. People complain that the Tie Advanced is overcosted by about 2 points, so 2 points wasted. If you take 2 daggers and end up against named pilots, you waste 4. If you run Biggs walks the dog, you waste 8 points on PS if you face named pilots or run a 50/50 shot of wasting them in a mirror match (coin toss on the initiative) since that list is so popular. 

I run Biggs with 3 Blues with AS (won a store championship with it against Biggs walks the dog). If you play conservatively with the B's, the lower PS has never hurt me and Biggs counteracts people shooting before you. I'd rather just sink points into more "ship"  which is useful almost all of the time than something as unreliable as a PS bid. But that's just my experience. I'll echo whats been said above and say do what you want and you'll figure it out. 

#9 swimmingordy

swimmingordy

• Members
  • 599 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:31 PM

World beater? Sounds like Foe Hammer or Goblin Cleaver. Epic name, bro.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS