#1 bladed

bladed

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:36 PM

Gold squad in turret and r3a2
Gold squad ion turret
Tyco Chandran refit out maneuver test pilot PTL
Green squad Chandran refit, test pilot out maneuver, wingman.

Seems fun can't wait rebel aces. Until then anyone have ideas for replacing a wings?
Rebel Fleet: 4 x wings, 2 you wings, 1 a wing, 1 b wing, 1 falcon, 2 hwks, and one transport.
Imperial scum: 7th fighters, 1 advanced, 3 bombers, 1 fire spray, 1 shuttle, and 3 interceptors.

#2 cubby09

cubby09

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:27 PM

Seems fun but who will be doing the killing?

"I can hold it.....no, I'm alrigh......agghhh!" 

-The Death of Porkins

Imperial 1 Tie advanced, 1interceptor, 1 bomber, 1 firespray, 2 Lambda, 7 ties, 2 aces

Rebel 4 x-wings, 2 y-wings, 3 b-wing, 1 HWK, 2 Falcons, 3 A-wing, GR-75

#3 bladed

bladed

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:34 PM

A wings will be the killers. Only issue I see is 4 agility ships. I think out maneuver will do a lot for a wings. -1 aging helps with the major a wing issue of 2 attack.
Rebel Fleet: 4 x wings, 2 you wings, 1 a wing, 1 b wing, 1 falcon, 2 hwks, and one transport.
Imperial scum: 7th fighters, 1 advanced, 3 bombers, 1 fire spray, 1 shuttle, and 3 interceptors.

#4 oddeye

oddeye

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:34 PM

you say that now but I surmise that a A wing with two elite options could be quite deadly. sure only 2 base attack but being able to pair up elite options could catch you off guard.

not sure wingman would be worth it, a wings shed stress fairly easily. Might be better off going with predator / expose / PTL on the green squadron.

I see your schwartz is as big as mine. Let's see how you handle it!

#5 StevenO

StevenO

• Members
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:25 PM

I also wonder about the "wingman" because it will not work with the Green, Tyco doesn't care all that much about Stress, and I don't really see why you'll be stressing your Y-Wings.

#6 SableGryphon

SableGryphon

• Members
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:04 PM

I should point out that R3A2 requires your target to be inside your firing arc. Thus, you can't shoot outside your arc with your turret and get its benefit. Further, the Y-Wing has 2 green maneuvers and they are both forwards. So you can't even turn slightly to try and get your enemy back in arc next round.

And yes, you are missing a bit of firepower with this list. You might be able to pull it off, especially if you are a good pilot, but it's going to be tough I fear.

Come on down to Sable's Shuttle Emporium for all your Alabaster Void Bison needs!

5 TIE Advanced, 6 TIE Bombers, 1 TIE Defender, 10 TIE Fighters, 6 TIE Interceptors, 1 TIE Phantom, 4 Firespray-31s, 5 Lambdas

5 A-Wings, 5 B-Wings, 6 X-Wings, 4 Y-Wings, 4 HWK-290s, 2 YT-1300s, 2 GR-75 Medium Transports, 1 CR-90 Corvette

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS