Munitions Failsafe...fail

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 dvor

dvor

• Members
  • 905 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:23 AM

You know what it's a good combo with? Flechettes. You can still miss with it, and it will still create stress on the target. That, to me, is totally worth it. Gonna abuse that fact with Horton Salm. :D

I think the combo of Flachettes with MFS will be ace, as you say miss but still cause stress. Not sure Horton is the best proponent though, as he is  more likely to hit with his re rolls. 

There are no rules that say which dice you can reroll.  Horton IS the best candidate for this strategy, because you can reroll hits and hope for misses or eyes.

Horton can only reroll blanks. Not even eyes.

Edit:

horton-salm.png

Edited by dvor, 15 May 2014 - 11:26 AM.

• berusplants, LeoHowler and Engine25 like this

X-wing is played over a series of game rounds. Turn is a type of maneuver.

#42 Engine25

Engine25

• Members
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:27 AM

You know what it's a good combo with? Flechettes. You can still miss with it, and it will still create stress on the target. That, to me, is totally worth it. Gonna abuse that fact with Horton Salm. :D

I think the combo of Flachettes with MFS will be ace, as you say miss but still cause stress. Not sure Horton is the best proponent though, as he is  more likely to hit with his re rolls. 

There are no rules that say which dice you can reroll.  Horton IS the best candidate for this strategy, because you can reroll hits and hope for misses or eyes.

Horton can only reroll blanks. Not even eyes.

Edit:

horton-salm.png

Ahh my mistake, I was thinking it worked more like Krassis.

Just another stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf-Herder bidding you, Fly Casual.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS