Helllllooooooo???

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bagpus

Bagpus

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:29 AM

Bagpus stared ahead at the bulky iron door blocking his way. It was old and pitted with rust. A plaque, covered in thick dust, hanging at an angle by a single remaining rivet, being the only other feature on the door. Bagpus brushed away at the thick dust, revealing underlying lettering with the paint flaking and peeling with age. He read aloud "Runewars Forum". "This is it!" he thought, *I have finally arrived".

With a growing sense of anticipation of the all the ongoing vibrant and lively conversations the community would be having inside, he pushes at the door. It slowly creaks open, the rusted hinges shrieking through decades of unuse.

He peers around the door at the dark, silent gloom within. All is dark and quiet, like an old mausoleum. He steps in, his footsteps echoing around the dark inner chamber, only muffled by the cobwebs and general dungeon detritus on the floor. What was wrong? Where was the community he thought would be waiting for him in this place? Steading himself, his heart beating wildly in his chest, he lets out a shout "Hellloooooooo.... is anybody there?????".... His voice booms and echoes around the empty chamber, until the echoes die away and once again he is left in silence and blackness with just the sound of his own rasping breath for company.....

Edited by Bagpus, 13 May 2014 - 07:30 AM.

• Loig likes this
Bagpus

Twilight Imperium. Descent 2E. Runewars. Civilization.

#2 Loig

Loig

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:24 AM

Who dares to enter this realm of shadows, darkness and death and awaken its dead denizens? Do you fear not to be pulled inside and sink into its abyss of forgotten glorious days?

#3 Zaltyre

Zaltyre

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:48 AM

Why are you shouting, don't you know what time it is? Also, this forum is empty because everyone is busy playing Runewars. The game is so well written, that many of the nebulous rules have been clarified, and it now runs very smoothly.

#4 Loig

Loig

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:08 AM

well put, my thoughts exactly

#5 SolennelBern

SolennelBern

• Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 10:26 AM

You need the password.  What is the password? Think a bit, it's not what you think.

But what is thinking? Is thinking like dreaming? Or dreaming IS thinking?

What was your last dream? Do you even dream?

I did not sleep in ages, I was waiting for you.  Now I can finally sleep and dream and think.

Welcome home Bagpus, but I still need the password.

Edited by SolennelBern, 13 May 2014 - 11:28 PM.

• Loig likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS