Startup question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Morithain

Morithain

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:01 PM

When you're just starting the game and setting up the staging area, and the adventure says 'draw 1 card per hero', do you just use enemies and locations, or are all treachery cards triggered also, because triggering treachery cards before you can even play anything seems pretty random.  Just curious.

Thanks.

#2 GrandSpleen

GrandSpleen

• Members
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:37 PM

Yes, if a treachery card is revealed during setup, you have to resolve its effects.

#3 kyrie

kyrie

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:26 PM

Which adventure tells you to "draw 1 card per hero"? I am not familiar with any of the quests which say that...

Perhaps you meant to say, "Reveal and add one encounter card per player." Per hero would be a crazy set-up.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." - Bilbo Baggins, The Fellowship of the Ring

#4 Morithain

Morithain

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:24 AM

Oh, derp, Kyrie, yes that's what I meant to say. Per Player.  Per hero would be downright zany.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS