Corvette is now SHIPPING!

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 trustybroom

trustybroom

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:02 PM

Thankfully for me, MM is my local store. So I just swing by and pick it up.

#62 rcrowejr1

rcrowejr1

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:48 PM

Yes it's always worse waiting when you only have a few days to go....

You don't know the power of the dark side.....

#63 R2ShihTzu

R2ShihTzu

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:13 PM

So MiniMarket won't ship my Tantive IV before 5/22...  I am raging!  It's more of a wait-like raging.

Since the Tantive was announced, what, nearly a year ago, you must have built up quite a bit of wait rage.

There are no old TIE fighter pilots.

#64 Spyre

Spyre

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:56 PM

Pygon,

Did you call/email them?  They give a reason why they won't ship until the 22nd?

#65 Eltnot

Eltnot

• Members
  • 974 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:02 PM

Pygon,

Did you call/email them?  They give a reason why they won't ship until the 22nd?

Because that is the release date world wide.

Carpe Jugulum

Spoiler

#66 Baphomet69

Baphomet69

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:26 PM

Did anyone pre-order the Tantive IV from Minature Market? Guessing they are going to ship at the end of next week hopefully.....

I originally ordered the Transport, HWK, Tantive and 3 of each wave 4 ship as one order from MM (thinking the huge ships were part of an expanded wave 4). When I realized my error, not knowing about the $5 split shipping, I cancelled the wave 4 ships from the order and made a separate order for those.

However, the way they do their online bookkeeping, it shows the entire original order ship list as refunded (though I only got the partial refund). Point being, now I can't track the Transport, HWK and Tantive and don't know when (or even if) I'm getting those ones.

On the flip side, my new wave 4 order shows 'ready to ship'...?

Go figure.

#67 IG-58

IG-58

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:30 PM

I've quit pre-ordering stuff. D20 Traveller from the loathsome Quiklink Interactive kinda wrecked it for me, and the Starfield Tiles non-experience finished that sucker off. These things are NOT gonna sell out in the first few days. I'll just wait patiently until it's popped.
But I'm gonna love it! Tantive IV with FFG detail... it's a Collectible.

#68 EmpireErik

EmpireErik

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:31 PM

I will buy two (2) ; one for me and one for my desk.

• dandirk and winterdyne like this

Empire: 1x Tie-Defender; 1x Tie-Phantom; 10x Ties; 7x Tie-Int (3 reds; 3 sabers, I int); 6x Tie-Bombers; 1x Firespray; 1x shuttle; 1x tie-adv; 1x slave ship.

Rebels: 5x X-wings; 3x Y-wings; 2x B-wings; 1x A-wing; 1x Falcon; 1x Hawk; 1x E-wing; 5x Z-95s; 1x transport.

#69 Sanchez

Sanchez

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:09 PM

I will store my Corvette at my desk at work just because.

#70 Pygon

Pygon

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 02:27 AM

On the flip side, my new wave 4 order shows 'ready to ship'...?

Go figure.

Usually when I pre-order from MM, the order status first says 'Ready to Ship' until it finally enters a status of 'Processing Multiple Pre-orders', which the pre-order for Wave 4 that I placed has been in for a few weeks.

Core/Wave 1: 4 X-Wings, 3 Y-Wings, 8 TIE Fighters, 3 TIE Advanceds; Wave 2: 2 YT-1300s, 3 A-Wings, 2 Firesprays, 3 TIE Interceptors

Wave 3: 3 B-Wings, 3 TIE Bombers, 3 HWK-290s, 2 Lambda Shuttles; Imperial Aces: 2 Royal Guard Interceptors, 2 Elite Interceptors

Huge ships: 1 Tantive IV, 2 Transports, 2 alternate X-Wings; Rebel Aces: 1 prototype A-Wing, 1 Elite B-Wing

Wave 4: 3 E-Wings, 6 Z95s, 3 TIE Defenders, 3 TIE Phantoms

#71 Vargas79

Vargas79

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:06 AM

Pre-ordered. Good lord, this hobby has been expensive of late.
  • Punning Pundit likes this

#72 Baphomet69

Baphomet69

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:57 AM

Woohoo!

"The Tantive IV is expected to be arriving this coming week, and when that comes in your order for that, the Rebel Transport, and the HWK-290 will be shipped out as quickly as possible.

Thank you for choosing Miniature Market!"

#73 Darthfish

Darthfish

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:03 PM

They are really good about splitting up an order for you if you want. My tantive was with wave 4, but with a call they split it up for me so it won't be held until wave 4 drops. Great customer service every time at MM highly recommended.

All that is required for evil to prevail, is that good men do nothing. - Thomas Jefferson

#74 Sanchez

Sanchez

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:16 PM

Same.  I was easily able to update my Wave 4 order, it now has:

3 Headhunters
2 Defenders

1 Phantom

1 Ewing

1 Shuttle

1 Ywing

#75 IG-58

IG-58

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:47 AM

I will store my Corvette at my desk at work just because.

Good idea. I might rotate out Darth Revan and display the Corvette for a while!

#76 dandirk

dandirk

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:05 AM

I will buy two (2) ; one for me and one for my desk.

I am contemplating the very same thing... then again, epic matches are probably rare enough where I could just keep one on the desk and grab it when it is time to play.

#77 Darthfish

Darthfish

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:37 AM

How about 1 chromed out as a hood ornament?

All that is required for evil to prevail, is that good men do nothing. - Thomas Jefferson

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS