Amazon deal....

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Mykilus

Mykilus

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:02 AM

Back on January 2nd, i placed a pre-order  for the transport and the corvette,The deal came in for £80 for both. This was with amazon themselves not with a third party and i am sure that i am not the only one to do so, and i split the shipping so i would receive each part as they became available.

Since then i have been waiting for the in stock email to arrive, even though other partys on amazon have them i contacted amazon and was informed that the items were `in stock on the 10th of January????? but have since gone out of stock, and they are currently waiting to be resupplied.

My question is this, Has anyone else in the uk per-orderd this deal and has anyone received their goods

#2 0Dark

0Dark

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:04 AM

I was lucky enough to get my transport - only because I checked in on Amazon every day. I did sign up for the email notifying me of stock availability but I never got the email. I have a similar notification for the corvette, but I'm dubious as to whether I'll get an email. I'll just have to check In every day again.

I do have all the Wave 4 ships on pre- order with a delivery date of 28 May, so I'll wait and see if these show up.
REBEL ALLIANCE: 4x X Wing, 2x Y Wing, 2x A Wing, 2x B Wing, 1x E Wing, 2x Z95, 2x HWK, 1x YT1300, 1x GR75, 1x CR90, (Aces on pre-order)
EMPIRE: 6x TIE, 2x TIE B, 2x TIE Int, Imperial Aces, 1x TIE X1, 1x TIE P, 1x TIE D, 1x Lambda, 2x Firespray 31
SCUM: (by default) 2x Y Wing, 2x HWK, 2x Z95, 2x Firespray 31
Find, Fix, Finish

#3 pgarfunkle

pgarfunkle

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:15 AM

I ordered the same deal an have not received anything from them. I've been chasing them and they either say they will get back to me within 24hrs to allow them to investigate and then don't further or I get a stock answer about products being in stock in Jan and then going out of stock. I've since ordered from book depository and am waiting for the order despatched email to cancel the amazon transport. It's making me very concerned about the blockade runner so I'm going to get them to call me tomorrow so that I can read them the riot act

Watch your mouth kid, or you’ll find yourself floating home

Rebels: 6 X-Wings, 4 Y-Wings, 3 A-Wings, 2 B-Wings, 2 HWKs, 2 YT-1300, 2 Transports, 1 Blockade Runner

Imperials 7 Fighters, 5 Interceptors, 2 Bombers, 2 Advanceds, 1 Shuttle, 1 Firespray

On order: 3 Rebel Aces

#4 Paulusd

Paulusd

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:13 AM

Yup me too
Just been on to them again and they gave me the run around

Please wait 24-48 hrs and we will get back to you

They have however given me £5 off the cost of the transport and credited my account with a further £5 off my next order

If I do get it it then £28 ain't a bad price and £5 off my next ship :-)

Must admit I'll be looking to my new flgs for the corvette though

#5 rik67ni

rik67ni

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:32 AM

To the OP - I am in a similar situation to you although I placed my order on the 8th of January. My order was for £80.13. I didn't have the foresight to split my order and actually phoned Amazon a couple of weeks ago in order to see if I could split the order so that waiting for the Tantive to arrive in stock wouldn't delay the transport.

They couldn't do this as the items are not able to be ordered from Amazon direct anymore - just sellers. They told me to phone them once the item is in stock and they will split the order then as they don't have the option on their system to do it now. Really don't want to lose that pre-order price so I am just waiting patiently for an email saying the transport is in stock.

Incidentally my item also says 'first available 10th January' but that must be inaccurate as there was no way they had any stock then.

#6 Paulusd

Paulusd

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:43 AM

I guess at some point they will have them in, when who knows

I would urge you all to keep contacting amazon to complain as both times I have I've been given £5 off or credit off the next order

#7 KovuTalli

KovuTalli

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:53 AM

If you ordered them together, they will be delivered together, so you're gonna have to wait for the Corvette to come in.

Rebel Fleet: 3x X-wing, 1x A-wing 1x Y-wing 1x YT-1300.

On Order: 1x  HWK, 1x A-wing, 3x B-wing, 2x Tie Interceptor.

Imperial Fleet: 4x Tie Fighter, 2x Tie Adv, 1x Lambda Shuttle.

#8 pgarfunkle

pgarfunkle

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 02:54 PM

Normally if you order items from amazon and they are not all available at the same point as with pre orders they do split the shipment

Rebels: 6 X-Wings, 4 Y-Wings, 3 A-Wings, 2 B-Wings, 2 HWKs, 2 YT-1300, 2 Transports, 1 Blockade Runner

Imperials 7 Fighters, 5 Interceptors, 2 Bombers, 2 Advanceds, 1 Shuttle, 1 Firespray

#9 Mykilus

Mykilus

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:25 PM

When i ordered them it gave me the option to split the order, So i took that, I would expect to have waited for them if it had not given me that option, but it gave me the choice to split it so i did. thats why i was expecting to receive the goods, and not get fobbed off.

#10 pgarfunkle

pgarfunkle

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:30 AM

I pre order items quite a bit from them and they'll only normally hold an order back if the I filled part is expected within a few days even if you select group into few orders.

I have been really disappointed with them regarding the transport so it's now been cancelled, I'm still concerned about the tantive as the chap I spoke so said that it was listed with the same status as the transport. Annoyingly they don't seem that bothered when I complained about the poor communication and handling of the order. I'm keeping the tantive on order but will be looking around to find a good deal elsewhere.

#11 Paulusd

Paulusd

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 04:49 PM

Still waiting on mine, been on dispatching now for two days now

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS