Will there be future expansions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SvenG

SvenG

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:57 AM

Is there any information if FFG will release additional expansions for BSG in the future?

I am asking because I am building a custom storage solution and need to know if I need some extra space for any upcoming expansions?
I have the base game and all available expansions in a wooden box and it is already cramped with stuff. So I might have to buy a bigger one.

#2 Anacreon

Anacreon

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:27 AM

Seems doubtful.  The fleet made it to Earth; what else is there?  As it is, FFG took a long time just making the last expansion, and it seemed that might never happen.  But FFG is also tight-lipped when it comes to what they're up to, so no one here is likely to know/disclose the truth. 

#3 PzVIE

PzVIE

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:37 PM

I'd love to see an expansion to play out the entire journey - a set of rules to link all the four games. With a little additional stuff of course :)

#4 Rogue 4

Rogue 4

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:10 PM

There are so many side campaigns you can play inside each expansion, I don't see us needing an expansion anytime soon.

But they could make some print to play expansions like they do for other games.

Millennium Falcon, Rebel Transport, Tantive IV, A-Wing x2, B-wing, E-Wing, X-wing x4, Y-wing, Z95 Headhunter x2, HWK-290, TIE Fighter x 5, TIE Advanced x1, TIE Bomber, x1, TIE Interceptor x1, TIE Defender, TIE Phantom,  Imperial Aces, Slave I, Lambda Shuttle

#5 Koma76

Koma76

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:00 AM

No

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS