LibrariaNPCs Freighter Creation Thread

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#221 LibrariaNPC

LibrariaNPC

• Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:34 AM

That looks better to me. I see that vessel as being comparable with the Gozanti (from AoR).

Ah, I forgot that the Gozanti was in AoR. I'm still reading through the book to see updates/changes; just hit the Starship chapter during my break yesterday. I'll make a few comparisons and see if there's any further changes that need to be done.

Was there anything else for this or the others that was blatantly in need of work?

"Smilies exist because no one's bothered to make a sarcasm font." Lost_Heretic

LibrariaNPC's Starship Yard (Fighters and Freighter chapters as PDFs!)

#222 HappyDaze

HappyDaze

• Members
  • 6,340 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:01 PM

I can't comment on some of them, possibly for the same reasons you won't stat some of them. ;)

• LibrariaNPC likes this

Ignore, Ignore, you must learn Ignore!

Now Ignoring: Nobody.

#223 LibrariaNPC

LibrariaNPC

• Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:54 PM

I can't comment on some of them, possibly for the same reasons you won't stat some of them. ;)

No worries on that front! Thanks for all of the input you are/were able to offer, though!

#224 LibrariaNPC

LibrariaNPC

• Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:34 PM

That looks better to me. I see that vessel as being comparable with the Gozanti (from AoR).

I had the chance to look at the Gozanti in my copy of AoR during my dinner break, and while they are comparable in size, I think the Gozanti is the better overall warship, which is why it's still much lower stat wise.

Think it's sound logic and meets the writeup, then?

• HappyDaze likes this

#225 LibrariaNPC

LibrariaNPC

• Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:01 AM

SynysterDreamer, I've sent you the first draft of a Pelta. Enjoy that and let me know what you think!

I'm looking through a few more books and checking if there are any other freighters that catch my eye before I start capital ships, but as time to root through books looking for things to stat takes more time than knowing what I need (like a few key capital/gunships for my upcoming game) or I'm asked for, this might still be a while.

I'll keep this going whenever I can and will work on requests as they come up (as long as I'm able to, of course).

• SynysterDreamer likes this

#226 LibrariaNPC

LibrariaNPC

• Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:08 PM

This is a touch of necromancy, but I'm just announcing that:

1) I'm still taking suggestions. I'm at a snag as to what else to stat with regards to freighters.

2) I'm working on the capital ships chapter now that I finished AoR. I have a few favorites, but I'm up for suggestions. I want at least 20 before I start up a new thread.

3) If anyone has a suggestion as to how to make these documents look good, please let me know!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS