New EoE book Colonists are here

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#181 I. J. Thompson

I. J. Thompson

• Members
  • 989 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:52 PM

The loudest rock band in the galaxy? Oh please - Nigel mocks their puny loudness. . . .

Note to self: must immediately go to Tatooine and play 'Big Bottom' for Jabba...  :P

• Desslok likes this

#182 Desslok

Desslok

• Members
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:43 PM

Oooo, I do like that idea. All the (otherwise assassin'y) PCs would have Entertainer as their second spec. Interesting...

I'm hoping that the end game of the Entertainer tree is the ability to rally the fighting troops with a rousing concert while also simultaneously throwing the giant enemy aliens into a panic because "OMG! A Kiss!"

You know, I said this in total flippancy, but I just finished watching Macross Frontier and. . . .

(spoiler for a 10 year old anime series you'll probably never see)

Spoiler

Anyway, I know what I just watched would never be as awesome in the game as on the screen (or at least awesome in it's own way), but I cant help getting pumped to see what the tree has to bring to the game. This stupid book cant get here soon enough. . . .

#183 That Blasted Samophlange

That Blasted Samophlange

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:02 AM

http://rpm.fm/music/...anya-tagaq-uja/

I'm personally excited to make an ithorian throat singer.
  • kaosoe likes this
You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point if EU.

#184 Enjolras40

Enjolras40

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:28 PM

My first (and so far, only) character is a Politico, so I am excited for this book.  This is really the first game that I have played that got me excited about non-combat options for characters, and I think they are very well done.  I am not saying other games haven't done it well.  I just have limited experience in RPGs, and most of the games I have played tended to focus heavily on combat.

#185 Donovan Morningfire

Donovan Morningfire

Looking for a saint? Look elsewhere.

• Members
  • 4,218 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:47 PM

If you follow Andy Fischer on Twitter, he's dropped a bit of a spoiler in regards to Far Horizons.  It's nothing major, only that the Greased Palms talent from AoR's Quartermaster specialization will be showing up for the Entrepreneur.  Which is a fitting option, allowing a PC to spend a small amount of money to improve their dice pool on an interaction skill check.  I wonder if other Quartermaster talents like Master Merchant and Sound Investments will be showing up as well.  After all, the Demolitionist in Dangerous Covenants introduced several of the talents from AoR's Saboteur specialization (such as Time to Go and Powerful Blast).

• Col. Orange and kaosoe like this

Dono's Gaming & Etc Blog - http://jedimorningfire.blogspot.com/

"You worry about those drink vouchers, I'll worry about that bar tab!"

#186 Desslok

Desslok

• Members
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:43 PM

You got a link to Andy Fischer's twitter? I tried to find him, but came back with like 8 Andy Fischers.

• kaosoe likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS