Rosghobel Nightmare Solo

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mndela

Mndela

• Members
  • 854 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:30 AM

I see it is really really hard, like Dol Guldur Nmare Solo.

After 5 times i finally won. And i think i had goodluck.

I played Theodred, Aragorn Lore and Beravor.

I used 2 strider's path (reveal locations here is goodluck); i used hernamanth and when i saw the bats (2hp) i used Specting Mischief; i used gandalf 2 times to kill the orc; i used... 3! Imladris Lore, and 1 athelas, and 1 warden healing ... to heal Willyador, Sword Broken, Steward Gondor, Celebrian and test of will...., one time Needway... uf! The perfect hand (i draw by beravor), and enough resources to do it (théodred)..., but otherway... impossible i think.

How about? Anyone has won it by diferent way?

PD: if one creature reaches to be revealed and added to staging the lost game is sure.

PD2: last round i saw a creature was coming (with Hernamanth); i used Shadow Past to return a treachery (the one that damage 2hp to each exhausted) and i was going to cancel it. :). Free round (i had the just wp to pass to 3a, if enemy or location was added to staging i didnt win that round) then...., but thanks to the perfect hand.

Edited by Mndela, 08 May 2014 - 09:01 AM.

A wizard is never late..., he arrives precisely when it is the last round

#2 kyrie

kyrie

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:07 AM

This is indeed a very difficult quest solo. I won after eight attempts, using Elrond, Glorfindel (Spirit), and Faramir (he works well for the lore healing cards and for ranged attack/defense).

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." - Bilbo Baggins, The Fellowship of the Ring

#3 DurinIII

DurinIII

• Members
  • 555 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:47 PM

Just have to get lucky. I have beaten it a few times but it is a challenging one for sure! Happy questing! :-)

#4 Glaurung

Glaurung

• Members
  • 2,061 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:06 AM

I dont really like idea of this quest couse you must build specific deck…so i dont really play it…… indeed i never ever try Nmode Rhosgobel…..

Wizard is never late.......

Glaurung playtrough LOTR LCG on youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/user/olegyd   

#5 MyNeighbourTrololo

MyNeighbourTrololo

the Opener of Ways

• Members
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:01 AM

You mustn't, you're just better to. You always welcome to try to win the scenario by Athelas only  :lol:

That's cursed table-talk, and I'll stick you, if you don't shut it down, see?'

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS