Photo

Break out the champaign, boys! Its a-coming!

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#1 Desslok

Desslok

• Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:22 PM

Well, the core book and the GM screen just made the jump from Printer to The Boat - so we're 6 weeks away (ish) plus another 10 days (or so) from open rebellion!

Both products updated at the same time (I checked last night), so I wonder if the release date is the same?

• Doc, the Weasel, Brother Bart, I. J. Thompson and 4 others like this

#2 kaosoe

kaosoe

Not the GM my players need, but the one they deserve.

• Members
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:31 PM

Well, the core book and the GM screen just made the jump from Printer to The Boat - so we're 6 weeks away (ish) plus another 10 days (or so) from open rebellion!

Both products updated at the same time (I checked last night), so I wonder if the release date is the same?

If I recall the release date was the same for the Edge line. It stands to reason that the same will be true for Age.
  • 2P51 likes this

Scavenger - On the d20Radio forums.

Pronounced: Kay - Oh - So

#3 2P51

2P51

• Members
  • 2,849 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:49 PM

I would think they will both be at the same time, both updated on the boat the same day, I am thinking released the same day is pretty reasonable.

My group's Obsidian Portal campaign site: It's All in the Trigger Squeeze

#4 Grimmshade

Grimmshade

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:47 AM

Woohoo!

Can't wait to get both.

• 2P51 likes this

#5 angelicdoctor

angelicdoctor

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:54 AM

Mine are on pre-order along with Onslaught.  Am looking forward to them all.

For the glory of Gamilas!  ;)

• Desslok likes this
“Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” - G.K. Chesterton
"Modesty and unselfishness - these are the virtues which men praise - and pass by."  - Andre Maurois

#6 Brother Bart

Brother Bart

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:08 PM

That is going to be an expensive weekend...

• 2P51 likes this

#7 bigity

bigity

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:01 PM

That sounds like something a dirty Impie would say.  :P

#8 I. J. Thompson

I. J. Thompson

• Members
  • 928 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:55 PM

Thanks for the good news! I preordered 'em both from MM, and am really glad I won't have to split my order into two. WOO!!

#9 Lotr_Nerd

Lotr_Nerd

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:45 AM

30th of May is what my projections show for the release date gentlemen.

#10 artteach

artteach

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:52 PM

Perfect, I will wave goodbye to my students for the summer on about the day they will arrive. Just kickback and enjoy some summer reading.  Except for the FFG adventure books, Star Wars really has not had a good book or comic to read in about a year or more. Last Good Star Wars story was Legacy.

Legacy_Gatefold.jpg

• OB-1 and GMmL like this

GM of the PbP DarkStryder Campaign at www.dailydoserpg.com

#11 ejacobs

ejacobs

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:54 PM

What can I expect from the AoR GM screen that I can't get from the EotE screen? I'm not really looking to purchase for the sake of spending money, but if the new screen is a "v 2.0", I'll consider it. Or maybe just wait till the FaD screen?

E

#12 2P51

2P51

• Members
  • 2,849 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:03 PM

What can I expect from the AoR GM screen that I can't get from the EotE screen? I'm not really looking to purchase for the sake of spending money, but if the new screen is a "v 2.0", I'll consider it. Or maybe just wait till the FaD screen?

E

A new adventure and mass combat rules in the AoR one.

#13 I. J. Thompson

I. J. Thompson

• Members
  • 928 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:21 AM

E

Teeeeeechnically ( :P), the GM kit includes rules for 'squads and squadrons', while Onslaught will contain rules for 'mass combat'. What the difference is, remains to be seen!

• Fiddleback, Ghostofman and kaosoe like this

#14 Ghostofman

Ghostofman

• Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:50 AM

E

Teeeeeechnically ( :P), the GM kit includes rules for 'squads and squadrons', while Onslaught will contain rules for 'mass combat'. What the difference is, remains to be seen!

And here I thought I could skip the screen... Oh well, shut up and take my money...

MAGIC HEADPHONES PROTECT ME FROM THE SPACE!

#15 bsmith23

bsmith23

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:53 AM

Just put in my preorder from csi. Hows this sound: end of june I'm leaving the friendly confines of tampa for the (slightly) cooler july weather in the North Georgia mountains. Having my order shipped there. I'm already picturing myself on the porch of the cabin, soda on the table, me and my book on my chest (as I tend to fall asleep reading there...).

#16 mouthymerc

mouthymerc

Not the member you are looking for!

• Members
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:13 PM

Perfect, I will wave goodbye to my students for the summer on about the day they will arrive. Just kickback and enjoy some summer reading.  Except for the FFG adventure books, Star Wars really has not had a good book or comic to read in about a year or more. Last Good Star Wars story was Legacy.

Legacy_Gatefold.jpg

Rather apt pic as once the F&D Beta drops I'm going to start to work on my Legacy campaign.

• kaosoe and artteach like this

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell

#17 Desslok

Desslok

• Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:54 AM

Well, the book still shows On The Boat - and since Shipping To Stores takes about 10 days, and we're on the 20th - unless the status switches today or tomorrow, we're likely not to see it this month.

#18 HappyDaze

HappyDaze

• Members
  • 5,658 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:07 AM

The date on it shows it updated yesterday, but I don't see anything different.

Ignore, Ignore, you must learn Ignore!

Now Ignoring: Nobody.

#19 2P51

2P51

• Members
  • 2,849 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:19 AM

Well, the book still shows On The Boat - and since Shipping To Stores takes about 10 days, and we're on the 20th - unless the status switches today or tomorrow, we're likely not to see it this month.

Chin up, it also doesn't say June, still just Q2, so perhaps FFG holds out hope for a May launch.

#20 Desslok

Desslok

• Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:10 PM

Well, we've hit the 7 days until the end of the month milestone, and we've *ahem* missed the boat. With monday's holiday, looks like no release for May!

Edited by Desslok, 24 May 2014 - 12:10 PM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS