Scottish players?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Deathlyphil

Deathlyphil

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:55 PM

As the title says, any Players in Edinburgh? Or Glasgow? I just picked up the core set and I'm looking to find some other players.

#2 Darth a

Darth a

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:09 PM

Check out the Starwarslcgukirl Facebook group. We have a player map that help finds other local players. I believe we have 1 or 2 Scottish members and they may be able to help you find other players and FLGS that can support you.

#3 Deathlyphil

Deathlyphil

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:46 PM

Thanks for that, I'll check it out tonight.

I know there is a decent group of AGoT and Netrunner players in Edinburgh (Edinburgh Card Gamers), but I think they all gave up SW about a year ago.

Edited by Deathlyphil, 07 May 2014 - 01:48 PM.

#4 magikmax

magikmax

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:00 AM

Hi Phil,

I'm in Edinburgh and in the same position as yourself. I'm generally a board game player, but have just bought the Star Wars LCG after playing a friend's copy a few times, and looking for people to play against. If you would like to meet up for a game at the Games Hub in Edinburgh some time, please give me a shout, I'd love to get a few games in.

Hope to hear from you,

Sandy

#5 borithan

borithan

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:36 AM

The Games Hub has many of the LCGs being played on a Monday evening. I don't know how often they do Star Wars, but I know some of the LCG regulars did get into Star Wars, and I know the manager has been doing the occasional demo for people, so it would be a good place to start.

#6 Deathlyphil

Deathlyphil

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:43 AM

Ok, since we all know the hub, then why don't we go next Monday(the 19th) and see who's about?

• magikmax likes this

#7 magikmax

magikmax

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:31 AM

Ok, since we all know the hub, then why don't we go next Monday(the 19th) and see who's about?

Sounds good to me. Mondays are not usually great for me, but I can be there from 6.30pm

#8 Deathlyphil

Deathlyphil

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:35 PM

6.30 is a little early for me, I'll be there from 7pm. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

#9 magikmax

magikmax

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:12 AM

Hi Phil, sorry but something has come up for this evening I'm afraid and I won't be able to make it to the hub tonight. I'm usually there around 7pm on a Wednesday, as I attend the Groupless Gamers session then, if you fancy popping down for any of these or meeting up over the weekend at some point, please let me know or have a look round the Edinburgh Gaming Guild on BGG.

Thanks again,

Sandy

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS