Contradictory Play for a winning move. Please Help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Blizfizzle

Blizfizzle

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:22 PM

I was playing as Slaanesh and the other playing involved was playing Khorne... In the space there was a keeper of secrets upgraded with mind control, 2 Seductresses and 1 Daemonett. The 2 chaos cards in play were by Khorne, Blood Frenzey was in the east side slot and Reborn in blood on the west. He had 1 Bloodletter to oppose me, he was trying to stop me by killing my Seductresses so I didn't get the last advancement in my threat dial because there was a noble there. Now his east card activates "at the beginning of the Battle" to roll 2 battle die. But my keeper of secrets upgrade allows me to "control his warrior" at the start of the "battle phase". Would he still roll his 2 battle die according to the card ?Blood Frenzy? or is the whole battle phase and chaos cards null and void because I took control of his only warrior in play?

Thank you

#2 snakeqc

snakeqc

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 06:49 AM

Yes he has to. Like it says in the FFG Chaos FAQ ¨The Khorne player gains these battle dice from 

the card’s effect, and does not need figures present to benefit from the card.¨ You can check it out here http://www.fantasyfl...Q/CitOW_FAQ.pdf

Edited by snakeqc, 29 May 2014 - 06:49 AM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS