• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Goknights12

Goknights12

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 01:58 PM

http://atgn.com.au/k...rs-lcg-preview/

I'm thinking these next few force packs are going to beef up just about every affiliation. Smugglers might stay the favorite, but it won't be an easy win.

#2 The Gas

The Gas

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:11 PM

That scum pod sounds pretty amazing.  They may not be on equal footing with Sith, but I think they've finally arrived as a legit competitive faction.

#3 See Threebilbo

See Threebilbo

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:15 PM

I loooooove that Scum event.  Definitely something to think about.

#4 Goknights12

Goknights12

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:16 PM

That scum pod sounds pretty amazing.  They may not be on equal footing with Sith, but I think they've finally arrived as a legit competitive faction.

The one thing that it has over the sith is, you know what you are getting when you play a sith deck. Vader is going to come out with Palpatine. With Scum, you are constantly changing the game, and with this new set, you are changing it turn by turn, and possibly taking away big cards at crucial times.

• MarthWMaster likes this

#5 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

The Uncanny One

• Members
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:19 PM

Bummer. And here I thought Lure of the Dark was the last set I would "NEED to have" before I could take it easy on packs again, but this slaver set is looking quite interesting.

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS