What to get Next??

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 flyndad

flyndad

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:40 PM

I have the core set and only the core set. I like Skaven. I can spend about $60,.  what should I purchase next ??

Thanks,..  

#2 sammann11

sammann11

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:55 PM

I would say Hidden Kingdoms deluxe expansion is a must. Also check out some battle packs from the Skavenblight Threat Cycle. Go over to deckbox.org and you can checkout the WH:I card list. Narrow your search for Skaven cards and see what packs/expansions you might like.

• skwizzle likes this

"Not all heros dwell in the light. Some limp in shadow." - Paul S. Kemp

#3 skwizzle

skwizzle

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:02 PM

Skavenblight is a pack, not a cycle. It's in the Corruption Cycle, but I don't know how many Skaven-themed cards there are in there. The thing that sucks about the Corruption Cycle is that the packs are in the old format, where some of the cards only have one copy per pack. While FFG has canceled any further expansions, they haven't said anything about revisions, so maybe there will be a reprint with three copies of every card, eventually. I'm cautiously optimistic.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS